Pay Back time for ONT Keno Commissioner $5000 refund (part2)

roger.www

$5000.00 refund tonight..Thanks to KC's carelessness.

35-39-40-63-64-66-68

Many thanks to blitzed also, and his extremely helpful web page.:beer:

xcentric

congrats. although when i looked at the numbers tonight, seemed more altered than most previous nights! i guess Roger played most high numbers tonight? btw, how many lines did you play?

best i got was 5/6 tonight.

dhs

High Numbers

roger.www said:

35-39-40-63-64-66-68

Nice to hear...Beat the KC ! :thumb:

Congrats Roger !!

Cheers!

DHS

roger.www

xcentric said:
congrats. although when i looked at the numbers tonight, seemed more altered than most previous nights! i guess Roger played most high numbers tonight? btw, how many lines did you play?

best i got was 5/6 tonight.
Thanks guys..from 649 I had $160 refunded. I reinvested $100
of that - $80 on 7 numbers, the rest 5#
Funny how my local retailer was joking that I was long overdue for a Keno
win.
Yes, I thought the numbers were altered too. It took the KC longer than usual
to post the numbers on the net. There was a gap of about 5 minutes between the pick3/pick4 being posted and the Keno. Likely he deleted some bigger winners but luckily for me, he approved mine.
With the weather being good and the patios being open, perhaps the KC had a few beers
before the draw and his judgement was a bit clouded. In any event it worked out for me. I am sure
he made a mistake somewhere or I would not have won..lol.

roger.www said:

35-39-40-63-64-66-68

Congrats Roger. You really know how to pick those numbers! :thumb:

Jimmy70

congrats roger! when i looked at those numbers i knew someone would've of nailed the K.C. good!

cynth63

wow

roger.www said:

35-39-40-63-64-66-68

congrats roger
what a go:)

do it again tonight:)
cynth

blitzed

roger.www said:

35-39-40-63-64-66-68

BINGO!

hiya Roger, nice work snaring the magnificent seven:agree:

blitzed:thumb:

roger.www said:
Thanks guys..from 649 I had $160 refunded. I reinvested $100
of that - $80 on 7 numbers, the rest 5#
QUOTE]

Hi Roger. I'm curious if you could tell us which method you chose to play this time?

Looking at the results from Ont. Keno, I see that in the previous days, there were more numbers from the 01-35 group than normal. Your winning numbers are almost all part of the 36-70 group so I am assuming you were betting on numbers from the higher part of the board because these numbers were more absent than normal in the few draws before.

In the past, you have talked about repeat analysis. Did you use this to play this time? Were you looking at the numbers from the previous draw, the third previous draw and the fifth previous draw?

80 combos is a lot. I know that in the past, you've said that it was a good idea to choose 13 numbers or so and mix them using Blitzed site. Is that what you did this time? If so, would you suggest choosing 13 numbers and mixing 80 lines from those 13 ? Or, maybe create four different groups of 13 numbers and creating 20 combos from each for a total of 80?

My guess is the second option is better but I would like your professional opinion on that.

I may try this on paper for a while to see if I can produce some good results. I will try with only 4-5-6 number lines to start. First, analyse the previous results to choose four sets of 13 numbers. Then create 20 four-number lines from each for a total of 80. See what happens. If it produces good results, move up to five-number lines and so on. :)

roger.www

Looking at the results from Ont. Keno, I see that in the previous days, there were more numbers from the 01-35 group than normal. Your winning numbers are almost all part of the 36-70 group so I am assuming you were betting on numbers from the higher part of the board because these numbers were more absent than normal in the few draws before.
At blitzed's web page I created several samples from different
parts of the keno board..I was particularly interested in numbers between
58 - 63
63-70
37-44
8-15
so I created several sets of 4 numbers & 3 numbers from these areas and mixed them manually.
I just doubled checked my printout from blitzed' web page.
There were several sets of 3 numbers and 4 numbers that were correct
for that draw! So technically I could have had more than one combination
7/7 had I wagered more money, created more combinations!.

I devided the 3 & 4 numbers sets into
groups of 4.

Like this:

1-35-39-40
2-53-54-56-58
3-63-64-66-68
4-18-12-17-24

then

1-2 ( 35-39-40-53-54-56-58)
1-3 ( 35-39-40-63-64-66-68) <---winner )
1-4
2-3
2-4
3-4
---------------------------------------------

wheeler1

what a load of bs again from this guy.

Anybody can say they won without showing proof, as this person does.

Scan in the winner cheque with your name blocked out and then ok, otherwise your full of it !!

roger.www

wheeler1 said:
what a load of bs again from this guy.

Anybody can say they won without showing proof, as this person does.

Scan in the winner cheque with your name blocked out and then ok, otherwise your full of it !!

Your SIR are in IDIOT and a FOOL

Like I have the time to scan cheques to prove something to some idiota at an internet forum !!
get a life !

wheeler1

roger.www said:
Your SIR are in IDIOT and a FOOL

Like I have the time to scan cheques to prove something to some idiota at an internet forum !!
get a life !

yes exactly the answer i would expect from a LIAR !!

jillian

There is no reason to "trash" people on this site..:dang: Play nice.:agree: .If you can't trust your fellow member's then maybe this is not the right site for you..Do you have a problem with congratulating someone when they do well?..You should be happy for them!:lphant:

Jimmy70

wheeler1 said:
yes exactly the answer i would expect from a LIAR !!

Wheeler,

why would roger lie about winning $5k or someone else for that matter...... if you look at it he only won $5k not $50k or $1 million..... and he spent $80 dollars to get that win! Yes, it seems that roger claims alot of wins but he doesn't state what he spends to get his winnings and he doesn't have to! I am sure that Roger doesn't want to post his pick daily on this site because once the K.C. gets a hold of them he is likely to skip most of his numbers..... there is a reason why OLG doesn't post the amount of winners for there daily keno game! Rogers intentions are good he brings alot of great advice to this forum all the time maybe you should use some of his advice and go win $5k for yourself..... don't hate Roger cause he wins ...... you should be happy for him.

How would you feel if you won a big prize and some on a forum called you lair!
treat others like you want to be treated...... just my 2 cents!

Jimmy70

cynth63

this is the second time

Whats wrong with you wheeler?

This is the 2nd time Roger has won a large set of money and someone gets on his case.

For goodness sake be happy for him. one day it will be your turn at winning and we all will be happy for you:) too.

So Roger what is the number for tonight:)

hope you win biggggggggggggggg again!!

lets all play nicely please.

luck to all.
cynth:)

roger.www

Jimmy70 said:
Wheeler,

why would roger lie about winning $5k or someone else for that matter...... if you look at it he only won $5k not $50k or $1 million

How would you feel if you won a big prize and some on a forum called you lair!
treat others like you want to be treated...... just my 2 cents!

Jimmy70

yeah..I think 5k would be a lot of money to someone on crack, perhaps wheeler is on crack
either that or he is very stupid or both. If you look at his posting history, one wonders what he is even doing here. There is nothing of value in any of his posts.

Sidebar