8/8 Ontario Keno 2nite

veronica

Atlantic Keno

I play the keno in Atlantic Canada, between 2 and 10 numbers, anywhere between, not enough success yet!

blitzed

hiya Godload, I think he plays consistently and throws a lot at it, and managed to land some well earned wins.

yes, and other than watching decades, you can watch the trailing digits, etc.

goodluck shakin out a winner!
blitzed:thumb:

blitzed

veronica said:
I play the keno in Atlantic Canada, between 2 and 10 numbers, anywhere between, not enough success yet!

heh! goodluck veronica...how often do you play? you change numbers each time or try same picks for a number of draws?

cya,

veronica

blitzed said:
heh! goodluck veronica...how often do you play? you change numbers each time or try same picks for a number of draws?

cya,

I play the lottery every other day; I used to play the same numbers, but like to change numbers also. I can not afford to spend more than $2.00 at a time..

Godload

Hi Veronica, with 2 dollars it might be better to save for 5 days and wheel two decades in Lottery work bench.

Or my suggestion would be play two one dollar quick picks with 4 numbers. Because you can hit from time to time 4 numbers. And with that budget 10 dollars a day wheeling 2 decades of 6,7,or 8 numbers at 1 dollar each of 5 lines using lottery work bench.

Playing 2 dollars is kind of like trying to snipe in the dark.

blitzed

veronica said:
I play the lottery every other day; I used to play the same numbers, but like to change numbers also. I can not afford to spend more than $2.00 at a time..

hiya veronica, yes playin the same number for too long is not much fun. I agree with Godload.

I am a very frugal player as well, but I prefer to play twice per week, and instead let more picks roll on one draw on the games I play.

cheers!

blitzed

Godload said:
Hi Blitzed, not sure how much he spends, but he has definitely hits some nice wins.

hiya Godload, no kidding...he has snatched back heaps:rolling:

I mostly dabble in pick3 here in California, chump change wins in comparison to what he sometimes manages to swing on Keno!

cheers!
blitzed:spiny:

blitzed

Godload said:
May 23 2011

5 lines 1 dollar each 7/7 wheel

hiya, manage to match 4?
03 10 11 13 14 16 18 27 29 36
37 44 45 47 48 49 53 54 62 69

Does Roger still frequent this board? I remember he was the Keno genius. Glad to see he won some big money at this game.

The best I can do is 3/4 which wins $0.

biuta

Hello everyone,

I've been reading through the posts in this thread and i started to see some of the patterns described, however, I cannot say that I can consistently predict 4 numbers yet.

When I take all the predictions into considerations + adjacent numbers, I usually get a bit over 24 numbers to play, which, if I were to go even with a 7 pick, is still a large number of combinations.

How do you guys filter your pool in order to reduce them to a reasonable set from which, using blitzed's MLQP (btw blitzed, thank you for putting together your very useful site!) one can generate the picks?

Also, is there some kind of a magic number of pool set / category / number of picks you can recommed? :)

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

blitzed

biuta said:
using blitzed's MLQP (btw blitzed, thank you for putting together your very useful site!)

hiya biuta, you are most welcome...glad you found stuff in my big mess of a website:rolling:

have you tried the Keno Matrix Wheel?
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/keno_matrix_wheel/

I was bored, been meaning to expand it out to 4numbers per slot, so I did:look:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/keno_matrix_wheel_expanded/

cheers!

biuta

blitzed said:
hiya biuta, you are most welcome...glad you found stuff in my big mess of a website:rolling:

have you tried the Keno Matrix Wheel?
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/keno_matrix_wheel/

I was bored, been meaning to expand it out to 4numbers per slot, so I did:look:

cheers!

Blitzed,

Can I ask you for a piece of advice?

Here is a concrete case. Two nights ago I worked on my predictions. I came up with the following numbers:

Out of this pool, there were 7 hits: 22,25,27,36,41,49,58

I played 7 picks and used the MLQP to get 15 combinations. While I don't expect to have 7 hits from 15 combinations (I did get two 5 number hits thank you very much :) ), out of curiosity I tried to see what would have happened if I played 100 combinations (cost is $100 -> while one 7 pick hit is $5,000 :tuut: ).

I was surprised to see that even in the 100 combinations I didn't get higher than 5 hits, so I was wondering if maybe I should use another tool than the MLQP or pass the numbers in a different order (mixed up?) - what would you recommend?

biuta

blitzed

hi biuta, glad you got some matches.

order of the numbers does not matter on MLQP...anyway, anything can happen...it is just one of many free tools on my site and on the net.

the matrix wheels giveya more control, test by plugging your numbers in here to see what would have happened.

later

Sidebar