wish me luck

niteowl

I haven't posted any numbers lately, --been busy starting my new career--I just bought the local cab company--I officially take over October 1. Maybe now I'll have time to work on numbers.

I've been looking at that Max Hit program my son downloaded and it seems if you get it to predict 200 or more lines, somewhere in there is at least a five number match. But until I learn to use excel to sort them, I'm doing it manually. I want to try sorting the repeating triples and quads, then see how many five number matches there are in the bunch. Too bad there isn't a windows program that would just sort number lists. Until I get and learn excel, I can cut and paste the lists it prints out if any of you with excel feel like playing with them

GOOD LUCK...

NITEOWL...I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.....AND HOPEFULLY LADY LUCK IS ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCE YOU TAKE OVER ON 1/11/03 ..MAYBE YOU SHOLD LOOK AT A COUPLE OF THOSE GEMS FOR YOUR PIC'S..AND DEPENDING ON HOW MANY CABS YOU NOW RUN....:eek: TAKE A LOOK MY FRIEND..IT COULD BE THE MAGIC COMBINATION...:agree: :wavey:

Brad

niteowl,

have you tried CoverMaster? It will import lines in simple text and you can then check your tickets for wins. No spread sheet needed. Look in 'free lotto stuff' at page bottom for the link or just do a search for John Rawson - CoverMaster.

Used to be free, later on all one had to do was register with eBay to download it ... don't know the status now but you could check it out.

Cheers

Beaker

Sounds very exciting niteowl - building your own company. Congratulations and good luck with the new endevour :agree2: :agree:

Sidebar