WINHunter BETA release!

winhunter

Ok, IM not going to post in every forum here... But just a little reminder to those members who arent already involved in the WINHunter effort, the BETA version download is ready for you to try it out! WINHunter is totally free, so there is no obligation to you.

Please keep in mind this is a BETA release, so please post any bugs you find in the WINHunter section. WINHunter can only be as good as you want it to be!

I have included :agree2: a help file, with pointers on building your own state/providence history file. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to post them in the WINHunter Forum!:cool:

Thanks to all my current users who provide bug reports and good discussions, I couldn't have gotten this far without you! And Thanks to LT for hosting WINHunter here! Cheers!!

Thanks!:wavey:

Andrew

BETA Release Thread....
http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1370

thornc

This one Im going to make it work!!

Since the other versions were giving me problems... I'm putting my money on this one!!! More time than money, but since time is money it's all the same thing!!!

Hope your program hit's them hard Andrew...

winhunter

Hard Hitter

I think alot of users get the misconception that a program like WINHunter is just going to pick out settings and spit out the winning combinations. There is alot more work involved in getting to that point, ALOT more work. Most software out today doesn't really predict successfully, at least not what I would consider a successful prediction.

I guess it really doesn't matter what tool you use to capture the winning numbers. But personally I lean more towards raw number elimination, instead of Line elimination (as the opposite of wheeling, because wheeling actually eliminates lines.) But my goal for WINHunter is for it to be able to capture the winning numbers as often as possible in as few numbers as possible. And in it's current form, it can do it. Granted, it takes some filter designing by the user, and some optimization by the computer, but the tools are all there.

Andrew

Sidebar