Where is Teufellj

bloubul

Did any one notice that Teufellj has not post anything for the past
2 months, he does post on a regular basis.

Any one been in contact with him?????

BlouBul :cool:

blitzed

Hi Bloubul, I've been thinking the same thing for a while. Meant to try to contact him, but so many distractions lately, I will try right now :)

take it easy,
blitzed /0

Frank

At 10pm uk time last night, showing under “currently active users” was Teufellj. I was expecting to see a post appear but it never happened. Strange.

blitzed

hiya Frank, I contacted Teufellj recently, he has been busy. He left a short post on this thread, on the 26th;

http://www.lottoforums.com/lottery/showthread.php/14011-Ohio-Pick-3-MD-EVENING-Friday-August-3-2018

take it easy :)
blitzed /0

Frank

Thank you for that Blitzed. That post and your reply did not show up as a new post in my browser. I was expecting a post in this thread, which never happened until yours today.

Teufellj

Hello there, all of you prosperous Lottery Jocks, and Thank You for your concern! Even though the unspoken innuendo's say a lot about how you think---the point is---you do and can think when you are concerned and this is wonderful! :beer:
Bye the way...I'm not dead but I am bone tired. We just bought a new home after 26 years at the old place and many memories will be just that---many sad and many happy ones.
On to Pick 3 and 'ad nauseous' predictions!

Teufellj.. :smokin:

THANKS AGAIN!

blitzed

Howdy Teufellj, welcome back!

All settled in and number-smithing again eh?

Happy Holidays /0
blitzed:santa::frosty::xmas:

cdrake

Hi Teufllj and Happy New Year to you and your family. Are you specifically a pic 3 player? I specifically play the 649 and Lotto max Lottos. Thanks.

Sidebar