wheels x dna

jack

Hello, who is the guru of the wheels of the forum? It is thus trying to create wheels with standard DNA sequencing, ie has triad that does not suit certain traides
* That is a 49/6 with larger trios is likely to come out together, thereby creating wheels
* With a number and trios, trios and two numbers etc, as the pattern of DNA, it is possible

Icewynd

I don't know much about wheels, but this idea sounds interesting. I do belive that random numbers will follow the same rules as other natural phenomena, such as DNA.

I'm sure someone has already worked on wheels that are optimized for triples, have you tried a web search? And Stephan Vandevelde (search this board) has created wheels that include every pair in a group of numbers.

Good luck with this project! :beer:

jack

Hello ice, lottery imitates life, thinking it dna could give some inspiration, how to put put men and women with even and odd, can see small towns and large cities to balance the birth of man (pair) women (odd) a search for
* Balance leading to lottery, train some trios that do not match each other in a 49/6
With peers or with unity, the two helix DNA, could be leading to even and odd lottery unfortunately have material on dna for lottery, we have to adapt, will not be easy
* Because we have to link (sync with past results) or where a bet is equal, but part of it, we have to divide into four basic groups

Sidebar