Wheel Generator 1.5

Hello folks,

I'd like to announce the availability of a new dynamic covering construction program, named Wheel generator 1.5 on this Friday.
Some of its key features are dual coverage combined with filters within the same covering. Its engine is powerful and so far is has constructed a few hundred World Record coverings and continues doing so, all listed under my name (my real name of course :baby:) in LaJolla and WeEf's website. To my best knowledge, there isn't anything around which does what Wheel Generator aims to achieve (and the reason I make this available) so if you are serious about wheeling numbers, I'd suggest to have a look at it as something alternative to what you use till now.
Since I'm not allowed to post links, google my name and you'll find it.
I also have a very good descriptive example on the website, so if you have further questions after reading it, feel free to ask.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Can't Find Site

lottoarchitect said:
Hello folks,

I'd like to announce the availability of a new dynamic covering construction program, named Wheel generator 1.5 on this Friday.
Some of its key features are dual coverage combined with filters within the same covering. Its engine is powerful and so far is has constructed a few hundred World Record coverings and continues doing so, all listed under my name (my real name of course :baby:) in LaJolla and WeEf's website. To my best knowledge, there isn't anything around which does what Wheel Generator aims to achieve (and the reason I make this available) so if you are serious about wheeling numbers, I'd suggest to have a look at it as something alternative to what you use till now.
I also have a very good descriptive example on the website, so if you have further questions after reading it, feel free to ask.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Can't find the site? Can U help some how?

stefan

lottoarchitect said:
Hello folks,

cheers
lottoarchitect

Hi lottoarchitect,
I just had a look at the screenshots of your program and it looks brilliant.
I am sure it's a very powerful wheeling program, considering the amount of records you broke with it.
When I have some time to work with it, I will definitely purchase.
Good luck!

Stefan
P.S. The screenshots do not show up with Firefox (V.3.0.4). IE7 works fine.

Question Marks in Some Numbers

stefan said:
Hi lottoarchitect,
I just had a look at the screenshots of your program and it looks brilliant.
I am sure it's a very powerful wheeling program, considering the amount of records you broke with it.
When I have some time to work with it, I will definitely purchase.
Good luck!

Stefan
P.S. The screenshots do not show up with Firefox (V.3.0.4). IE7 works fine.
When I run the OPTIMIZE, I am getting (?) question marks in some of my numbers. It is a 6/53 lotto. What am I doing wrong?

turtle0747

You are running the demo version and this displays the covering with ??. You have to get a license for these to disappear.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Sidebar