What is the best way to filter the lottery by the last digit.

jack

What is the best way to filter the lottery by the last digit
ex = 06 07 13 15 18 19 24 = 6,7,3,5,8,9,4

Frank

I dont't know what is the best way, it depends what you want to know. There are at least three things you might like to know.

1. By position, how many times does , say number 3 happen as a second digit in the first ball drawn ? And the same for other positions.
2. By draw, how many times does the same number appear in the same draw as a second digit?
3. Over all the draws how many times is number 8 drawn as a second digit regardless of drawn position, including multiple appearances in any draw?

A sheet has to be versatile enough to cover all three of these questions.

Something like this should answer those questions. Just use the filters to count how many of whatever you want to know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q00qo0opvbc3bzq/digit%20counter.xlsx

jack

ok, perfect, great work, it is proven that the last or second digit is the most efficient way to filter, since it has the most combinations with respect to the initial digit
* on 07/31 we have initial digit = 0,1,2,3 last digit = 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
* or 4 by 10
ok sometime luck comes and will be rewarded at 20% of the prize. thank you

jack

hello frank=
OD (Odd Digit) - This is the total number of ODD digits in the drawing. For example, today the NJ Midday drawing was 9-4-4. Therefore, 9 was the only odd digit, so the filter value would be 1. The filter setting ranges from 0 to 3.

EO (odd to odd) - if the 1st position is an equal digit traced and the 2nd position is an odd Digit drawn. For example, today the NJ Midday drawing was 9-4-4. The first digit is a 9, which is odd, and the second digit, a 4, which is even. The value of the filter would be 0. The filter configuration interval is 0 or 1.

OE (Even for pair) - That is, if the 1st position is a Odd Digit drawn and the 2nd position is an even digit drawn. For example, today the NJ Midday drawing was 9-4-4. The first digit is a 9, which is odd, and the second digit, a 4, which is even. The value of the filter would be 1, because 9 = odd and 4 = equal. The filter configuration interval is a 0 or a 1.

OF (Odd Front Pair) - That is, if the 1st position is an Odd Digit drawn and the 2nd position is an Odd digit drawn by making an Odd Front Pair. For example, today the NJ Midday drawing was 9-4-4. The first digit is a 9, which is odd, and the second digit, a 4, which is even. The filter value would be a 0 from 9 = odd and 4 = even. The filter configuration interval is 0 or 1.

(Front Pair of Consecutive Digits - Digit Pair of Consecutive Digits) - That is, if the Front Pair is 01, 12, 23, 34, 45, 56, 67, 89 and also the Rear Pair for 01, 12, 23, 34, 45, 56, 67, 89. The filter configuration interval is a 0.1 or 2. If the front pair was a 23 and the back pair was a 34, the filter value would be 2, since the 23 and 34 are both consecutive pairs.

TR (Total Repeat Digits) - This filter calculates how many repeating digits of the previous drawing. The filter value could be 0, 1, 2, or 3. For example, the NJ Midday drawing today was 944. The nightly pattern of the last nights was 557, so no digit was repeated. On 06/13/2013 the noon drawing was 432 and the draw on 12/6/2013 was 344. Thus, the value would be 2, since the 4 and 3 repeated from the drawing of 12/6/2013.

PR (Positional Replacement Digits) - This filter calculates how many digits are repeated per position. The filter value could be 0, 1, 2, or 3. For example, on May 5, 2013 the NJ Midday drawing was 935. On 5/4/2013 the NJ nighttime drawing was 035. Therefore, the filter value would be 2 3 repeated in position 2 and 5 repeated in position 3.

MD (Mirror Digit Pairs) - This filter calculates how many pairs in Front Pair, Back Pair and Side Pair were Mirror Pairs. Mirror pairs are 05, 16, 27, 38, 49. If we take the midday drawing NJ 6/18/13 which was 944. Then we got the Front Pair 94 and put it in ascending order, which would be 49 , Then take the rear pair 44 and put the 44 in ascending order. Because 44 is a double pair, there is no need to change it to increasing order. Then we get the Sid Pair 94 and put it in ascending order so that it would be 49. So our 3 pairs in ascending order are 49, 44 and 49. You can see that we have 2 pairs 49 that are mirror pairs, so the value of the filter would be 2. The value of the filter could be 0, 1, 2 or 3.

FD (First Digit Pairs) - This filter calculates how many pairs in Front Pair, Back Pair and Side Pair were First Digit Pairs. The first digit pairs are 09, 18, 27, 36, 45. For example, if we took the NJ Midday drawing on 6/15/13 that was 637 and we created our 3 pairs 63 37 and 67. Then we put the 3 pairs in ascending order (low to high). So we have 36 37 and 67. Notice that the 36 Pair is a pair of first digit. So our filter value would be 1.

jack

hello Frank the objection of the above post is to create filters, for the central cent of the 31/7 as if it were a pick3
example
02 08 09 17 18 19 24 central trio xx 09 17 18 xx last digit
9,7,8 = 978 so this is pick3 to be studied in the above filters
* objective = filter to predict the last digits of the crack of 31/7

Frank

Jack, you asked a question and I answered it. That concluded my participation in the topic. As usual you have moved the goalposts in the hope of trapping me in the topic. That will not be happening. I’m OUT.

jack

Ok I understand, but it was the 1st step the 2nd step
* Is to separate the central crack is to filter as if it were a pick3
What would be your doubt? Is ice still on the forum?

Frank

Jack I have no idea what your problem is. Columns L,M,N of that spreadsheet contain your so called pick 3's. What more could you want ??

jack

Hello separating the pick 3 from a list to the side, it aims to filter the last digit pick3
You can put your filters to the pick3 on it list! Please thank you

Frank

I dont understand what you are asking for. Why have you uploaded a screenshot of my own spreadsheet ????? It conveys NO useful information.

Those 3 columns already have filter on them !!! :crap:

Frank

Im wondering if you wanted the triples concatenating so you could filter all 3 as a set ? See new version on the same link.

jack

Yes. ok that's right! perfect, this correct, now I can copy and paste
On a plane for pick3 that has filters,
Objective = is to have the forecast for the hundred or crack or central pick3, this helps to have a reference point, I know the difficulty is 1 to 1000 equal to normal pick 3,
At both ends I will use filters for the doubles
* Good job frank thanks

jack

Ok, frank, now I can copy and paste on a pick3 worksheet, Do you have any pick3 filters? It can be in another flat,
Objective to filter as if it were a pick3 okay please

Frank

Sorry, I can’t help. I don’t even know what a pick 3 filter is. I have no use for one. I’m out.

Sidebar