What is the best filter strategy?

jack

What is the best filter strategy?
using the digit lasts of pick5 and 6?
Example 14 16 25 36 47 = 4,6,5,6,7
How would you create filters?

jack

If I had the skills I'd create a system that runs the database draw history through a set of filters until I found a filter collection that passed an risk acceptable percentage of past draws and then apply that filter collection against the game combinations.

For example, say I ran the Florida draw history through my filter collection tweaking them until 80% passed. I think it would be interesting to see what the same filter collection would leave of the game's combinations. Now you might have to drop down to below one percent to find something you could afford, but you might have a decent chance of winning in one percent of the draws going forward.

The effectiveness of filters is largely based on where in the order of filters they are placed. Placed first they can take out a huge number of combinations while toward the end they might do nothing at all. Most draws have at least one odd ball filter pass that would never be chosen, so a lot of weird stuff must be ignored or allowed to pass for there to be a real chance of winning by filtering.
Draw-specific combos should also require draw-specific filtering but, many players begin with so few combos that there really isn't a reason to attempt filtration. Lots of attention to details should go into filtering.

time*treat

If I had the skills I'd create a system that runs the database draw history through a set of filters until I found a filter collection that passed an risk acceptable percentage of past draws and then apply that filter collection against the game combinations.

For example, say I ran the Florida draw history through my filter collection tweaking them until 80% passed. I think it would be interesting to see what the same filter collection would leave of the game's combinations. Now you might have to drop down to below one percent to find something you could afford, but you might have a decent chance of winning in one percent of the draws going forward.

The effectiveness of filters is largely based on where in the order of filters they are placed. Placed first they can take out a huge number of combinations while toward the end they might do nothing at all. Most draws have at least one odd ball filter pass that would never be chosen, so a lot of weird stuff must be ignored or allowed to pass for there to be a real chance of winning by filtering.
Draw-specific combos should also require draw-specific filtering but, many players begin with so few combos that there really isn't a reason to attempt filtration. Lots of attention to details should go into filtering.

Wait.. a.. minute.
This is written on a whole other level. :eek3:

cdrake

I use a combination of filters but I have to apply them loosely or I'll filter out too many winners. I try to look for the most obvious such as: a decade that hasn't skipped at least once in the last 10 draws, or an ending number that hasn't skipped in a while or an ending number that hasn't doubled up and they are all present in the most recent draws. I think the list is endless and you're only limited by your imagination.

jack

ok you're correct cddrake, we can use the odd high low pair crossover
* because of the last draw does not repeat all the formations, ok to repetitions and absences from the last to the next, we can use three types of frequencies in the vertical of each position
* 50% more drawn 35% average and 15% cold, numca in the draw lines
* will have the same group =
* then 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 = 50% = 0.1,2,3,4 35% 5,6,7 15% 8,9
** in each position, it is clear that these are not the digits, but shows the quantity per group, to show, numca is the same group, example all the numbers of the draw are from the group 50%
could you make a filter? what do you think

Sidebar