Want Macro to place answers on next sheet NEED HELP

larbec

Hey Blu

I'm not sure why this didn't post as I did it weeks ago. Perhaps it's my iPad. I have things that will sort pairs Say you want to find all the 12-35 in a draw six. You just enter 12-35 and it finds them all. Most if what I've written are tools I use to search different things like EOUD. Even Odd Ups and Downs. Does this make sense?

larbec

Man, I am so so SO VERY sorry for the delay Lift gets in the way as well as my memory Lol. Give me a few moments. Curious, do you know a Ice' email! If do, email Ice and ask for mine. That way I can email them directly. Up to you

larbec

Pairs

Here is an example of 1 spread sheet that may come in handy. Like I said, most of mine evolve around my own way of thinking on my system lol , This is pretty self explanatory, just click on the picture at the op called jackpot and then type in any pair you are looking for.

If you ever run across a spreadsheet that an tell what numbers play the most after another number I would be very interested in that. I am compiling a spreadsheet like that now and I know it will be time consuming It would be much appreciated. What I mean is say in the 1st position a 3 is drawn, in the next draw what is most likely to draw next and so on

https://app.box.com/s/gh11d2hepvxdzdldcv7xjv2inpsptxh8

Sidebar