UK Thunderball

Cartref45

Hi,

Can anybody out there forward me to a site that states how many Thunderball tickets are bought each draw. The reason I ask is that it is very seldom won, even just matching 5 numbers without the Thunderball.

Cheers

Cartref

Frank

Try lottery merseyworld

Nice to see you still around and posting Valelli.

RK Lloyd, who runs the Merseyworld site is currently having problems with the sales part of the Thunderball section. Server errors.
However, his sales figures are only estimates because Camelot do not release those figures.
It is very easy to calculate sales estimates yourself.

The odds against winning a prize for getting just the thunderball correct are 29:1, so all you need to do are take the number of thunderball only winners and multiply that by 30. ( 29 lose, one win, per 30 entries)

He is currently showing 73,566 winners of £3 for the thunderball. So statistically, there will have been approximately 30 x 73,566 tickets sold. That’s 2,206,980 tickets.

Frank

Hi,

Can anybody out there forward me to a site that states how many Thunderball tickets are bought each draw. The reason I ask is that it is very seldom won, even just matching 5 numbers without the Thunderball.

Cheers

Cartref

The odds are 8 million to 1. With about 2 million players someone should win every four or so draws.

bloubul

Frank

Please contact RK Lloyd at Merseyworld to inform him that there is a problem downloading the ThunderBall numbers, as it only shows the sales numbers.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

Frank

Please contact RK Lloyd at Merseyworld to inform him that there is a problem downloading the ThunderBall numbers, as it only shows the sales numbers.

Yes I emailed him a couple of days ago about this but got no reply. However the thunder ball numbers seem to be working OK now. His sales pages are in a mess, still giving server errors.

valelli

Nice to see you still around and posting Valelli.

RK Lloyd, who runs the Merseyworld site is currently having problems with the sales part of the Thunderball section. Server errors.
However, his sales figures are only estimates because Camelot do not release those figures.
It is very easy to calculate sales estimates yourself.

The odds against winning a prize for getting just the thunderball correct are 29:1, so all you need to do are take the number of thunderball only winners and multiply that by 30. ( 29 lose, one win, per 30 entries)

He is currently showing 73,566 winners of £3 for the thunderball. So statistically, there will have been approximately 30 x 73,566 tickets sold. That’s 2,206,980 tickets.
hi Frank still about taken a bit of a break hope your all ok

bloubul

Frank

Thanks I can download in now. Will it be possible for you to put me in touch with valelli

Frank

Frank

Thanks I can download in now. Will it be possible for you to put me in touch with valelli

Bloubul,
Well since I upgraded to Windows 10 my mail app ceased working which meant I lost all my lottery contacts prior to 2016. I no longer have Vals email address. It’s really up to Val whether she wishes to contact me and allow me to share her address with you. I’m still available on my old lotterygen.co.uk address socially but am unavailable for spreadsheet or other help via email, I don’t have the time. I prefer to choose what to get involved with.

valelli

i am about bloubel, i cant update my profile on here with new email and cant message anyone. frank maybe you could help

Sidebar