This is for Black Prince from turtle0747

Hello BP

I am working on the Fla lotto, $30 million. I can get 2 or 3 numbers. The others are all ways 1 off either way. Would you like a challenge? Some of the formulas come up with no numbers. I have a history file of 890 draws. Can you look at it and give me any guesses?

thanks
turtle0747

can you post the 2 numbers or pm me and i will try to grab the others and e-mail you the full set of what i have come up with! i thinlk we could nail this thing!:beer:

Hello luckyhorse

luckyhorse said:
can you post the 2 numbers or pm me and i will try to grab the others and e-mail you the full set of what i have come up with! i thinlk we could nail this thing!:beer:

I am not sure what you mean?

Hello luckyhorse

luckyhorse said:

PM is disabled. One of my picks was 4 6 9 21 38 42. The numbers were
4 6 8 22 37 40.
Within the 22 numbers winnalotto selected, I had 5 of the numbers, but can't get close to a good pick.

Fla lotto up to $36 mil

turtle0747 said:
PM is disabled. One of my picks was 4 6 9 21 38 42. The numbers were
4 6 8 22 37 40.
Within the 22 numbers winnalotto selected, I had 5 of the numbers, but can't get close to a good pick.

winnalotto picked 3 numbers for me. Looking for help to get those other 3. Have a history file of about 896 draws but don't understand the filters or the purge usage.

madam

frequency of lotto winning #'s

:nopity: 0747: I noticed in your talks with Moses that you referred to FL653 as your game of interest. I intend to visit the sunshine state in the next few months and will be trying some of Moses's methods. The only item missing is that I cannot find how to get the frequency of FL 653 winning numbers except to do it manually for 1540 games (by the time I get there). would you, could you inform me how to get this item of interest. I have found that to wheel numbers it works best when the numbers are applied best according to their frequency.
madam

Hello Madam from 0747

madam said:
:nopity: 0747: I noticed in your talks with Moses that you referred to FL653 as your game of interest. I intend to visit the sunshine state in the next few months and will be trying some of Moses's methods. The only item missing is that I cannot find how to get the frequency of FL 653 winning numbers except to do it manually for 1540 games (by the time I get there). would you, could you inform me how to get this item of interest. I have found that to wheel numbers it works best when the numbers are applied best according to their frequency.
madam
I am not too sure what you mean by frequency? Can you explain a bit further? Do you mean how often a number is drawn?

madam

frequency

turtle0747 said:
I am not too sure what you mean by frequency? Can you explain a bit further? Do you mean how often a number is drawn?

I mean how often a number is drawn. I then use that position of frequency to place my choisen number for wheeling instead of having them placed in numercal order. uein sabe?
madam

madam

frequency

turtle0747 said:

I mean how often a number is drawn. I then use that position of frequency to place my choisen number for wheeling instead of having them placed in numercal order. Quein sabe?
madam

Sidebar