the worst lottery player

My time is limited.Sorry if I am in the wrong forum.
My house burnt so the only excess I have is to the library computer.
Could u please tell me.What numbeers u think might come up.I have played a lot of numbers.A lot that r listed by all.
My standing numbers r 1,7,14,19,27,36
and I noticed lately my numbers are always 1 number away.
does this work.
I mean please help the worst p[layeeer on the net.
thanks
I am without house or computer accept library until JAN
I need big help.

Beaker

bigsis2uca said:
My time is limited.Sorry if I am in the wrong forum.
My house burnt so the only excess I have is to the library computer.
Could u please tell me.What numbeers u think might come up.I have played a lot of numbers.A lot that r listed by all.
My standing numbers r 1,7,14,19,27,36
and I noticed lately my numbers are always 1 number away.
does this work.
I mean please help the worst p[layeeer on the net.
thanks
I am without house or computer accept library until JAN
I need big help.
WOW :eek: I am very sorry to hear about your house bigsis2uca - hopefully no one was injured and everyone is as OK as they can be given the circumstance :agree:
If you have a standing ticket - Play It!! - hopefully Ms. Lucky will find you :agree: :agree2:

Your numbers hit most with 5-10-18-24-32-46-49

Good luck and take care :agree2:

Last edited:

Maggie

Hi Bigsis2uca,

So sorry to hear about your house, like Beaker, I hope everybody is ok and I wish you all the best for the future. I would keep playing the same numbers all the time if I were you, I have the same set of Lottario that I've been playing for almost 20 yrs. and someday I believe they will come up. Good luck to you. :agree2:

renata

I wish you luck

I too am sorry to hear about your house, This just reminds me that when I think I'm down on my luck someone out there has it much worse. I wish you the best of luck in the lotto and maybe you will win enough to get yourself back on your feet.

My husband 2 dogs and I r ok.It is our house needs 40,000. dollars worth of renovations.
Thanks for the replies.
We lost 30 thousand worth of stuff.
Thanks and all take maybe 1 day we will all win.

Sidebar