The probability distribution of number appearances of a ball in a sorted position

jack

FRANK ok, I agree with your concept, then it is more promising play with suits or trios that more repeat, because the suits that seem to obey repeated over the curve of probability
Better late than suits, it makes sense!
Frank. The digits 0 to 9 has a short throw to the latest out, because a number has two digits, as the distance increases, as a suit or trio increases greatly, meeting with your thesis, ok! Frank you for the total number of trios or suits of a lottery to see in three
Frequency bands 15% of the more tender leaves 35% of the mean tender, and 50% cold suits or less out, the result may have
Number two in the group 15% hot
Two numbers in group 35% average
Two groups in the group 50% menso out
Or 1,2,3 or 2,1,3 ........
You can also split into three frequency band also numbers separated
Starting with the two digits of each number 4.5 and own number (45)
Which probabilities of each of the three groups of frequency? thank you

jack

hello,agree that the probability of a third position for the sena 49/6 is 0.098.

see that this probability tells us that three was accepted to match the 4 position 2, with 8 in position 5, ie this includes all possibilities for a third position with all other scores.

when you accept that 10 is in position 3, this figure includes dozens in position 1 (including 1 and 2), so the simple multiplication of reasoning is not true.

the formula should have multiple pascal triangles,

review:

td = total scores

a = affixed by numbers
d1, d2, ..., dx = numbers

p1, p2, ..., px = positions,

where d1 is the least ten, d2 is the second lowest decade

where p1 is the lowest position, p2 is the second lowest position,

etc.

Duke = C (td, d2, the-P2) * C (d2-d1-1, P2-P1-1) * C (d1-1, P1-1)
Suit = C (td-d3, the-p3) * C (d2-d3-1, P3-P2-1) * C (d2-d1-1, P2-P1-1) * C (d1-1, P1 -1)
Block = C (td-d4; to-p4) * C (d4-d3-1, P4-P3-1) * C (d2-d3-1, P3-P2-1) * C (d2-d1-1 , p1-p2-1) * C (d1-1, p1-1)

Quina =

is quite trivial, adding "pascal triangles" and multiplying them, always remembering (respecting the properties) the conditions of the factorial number, n!

Frank

Well as you appear to be an expert on this perhaps you should start a new thread on the subject, since all this is considerably off the topic of constructing your own table to calculate the individual probabilities. It still doesn't look worth the effort though. :)

Icewynd

Frank said:
Well PAB, after a month I think its clear that only you and I have an interest in this kind of thing and I reckon I've scared them all off. It has discouraged me from taking this any further, unless others come aboard but I'm sure you have enough experience to do so without my help. :wavey::)

Hi Frank,

Been absent from the boards for some time, but I just stumbled across your post and executed a spreadsheet from your EXCELLENT instructions. Thanks so much for sharing your efforts! I learned something new about the lottery and some new tricks for Excel (bonus! :) )

I would love to see the extension of the analysis to produce the "overdue" statistic, as I am sure that my Excel skills are not up to the task of using your lookup procedure.

Always a pleasure to read your instructive posts,
:thumb:

Frank

Well I'm pleased you liked it and am glad that someone else has an interest in this and more importantly is prepared to make an effort to improve their statistics and Excel skills by doing this project. Well done if you got it working. I'm pretty busy at the moment with other hobbies and being a grandfather, its encouraging that there are still people out there showing interest so I may revisit this project later, if only I can find the time. :):thumb:

doug_w

Have just read this thread and have now completed the excel spread sheet from you wonderful instructions.

Many thanks for all the time and effort you put into posting this thread, and other threads.

Sidebar