Testing the waters ... on the cheap side

Beaker

These were posted by gene1956 in another thread.

These are the cute wheels :baby:

gene1956 said:
Has anybody tried these wheels before?

10#s , 100% 4 of 6

1 2 3 4 5 6
1 3 4 8 9 10
2 5 6 7 9 10

11#s, 100% 4 of 6

1 2 3 4 5 6
1 2 8 9 10 11
1 3 5 8 10 11
2 3 5 7 9 10
4 6 7 8 9 11

I'm tempted to try them tomorrow. Any input welcome:wavey:

Florie

Beaker said:
These were posted by gene1956 in another thread.

These are the cute wheels :baby:

Beaker,
Occasionally, I get lucky getting 3, 4 out of 18 let alone in 10 or 11 or 12. I can't seem to narrow down my numbers. All numbers in my list looks good to play until the results.:confused:

So I may never use this wheel.

tonight I'm trying to work on a new system (on the Pennsylvania Cash5 and the powerball). I am not having much luck determining the proper #s to put in small wheels, so I'm going with the draw history...

step 1, determine the most frequently drawn number (by position... MODE formula in EXCEL saves alot of counting)

Step 2, filter the list once for each position (I.E. if the MODE for ball 1 = 2, filter the list to only drawings with 2 as the first #)... take the MODE (if available) for the subset...

Step 3, repeat for the rest of the positions.

Tonight I have 5 tix for cash 5 (5/39) and 6 tix for PowerBall (5/53 + 1/42).

I had just been playing the one ticket with the mode on it, but that wasn't working out so good... It may not be based on sound math, but everything else I have tried hasn't been performing, besides experimentation is half the fun :)

Beaker

Re: Re: Testing the waters ... on the cheap side

Florie said:
Beaker,
Occasionally, I get lucky getting 3, 4 out of 18 let alone in 10 or 11 or 12. I can't seem to narrow down my numbers. All numbers in my list looks good to play until the results.:confused:

So I may never use this wheel.
I know what you mean Florie :agree: Sometimes I like a few extra numbers but don't want to wheel 18-20 numbers. These wheels are for those occasions where you just want to put a few extra $$ down on a hunch. :agree:

Sidebar