Super text editor

Karnac

I came across this great text editor when I was looking for a way to edit *Georges' 649 database to use in a software program. I had to eliminate the date and draw numbers so all that remained was the winning numbers. The program isolates the block(column) needed and eliminates the rest. Really handy with a trial download for 30 days. :agree2:

*Thanks George for maintaining that DB, I use it often and there's few on the net as complete.
:devil:

Last edited:

gsobier

Karnac:

If you click on my picture, I'll set you up with something much better to manipulate records in a file and does not expire:D.

Regards,
George:)
Karnac said:
I came across this great text editor when I was looking for a way to edit *Georges' 649 database to use in a software program. I had to eliminate the date and draw numbers so all that remained was the winning numbers. The program isolates the block(column) needed and eliminates the rest. Really handy with a trial download for 30 days. :agree2:

*Thanks George for maintaining that DB, I use it often and there's few on the net as complete.
:devil:

Sidebar