Super 7 Discussion For Oct 24

mon

1 WINNER LAST NIGHT 2.5 MILLION FOR NEXT WEEK. OK DENNIS LETS GET ALL 7 NUMBERS THIS WEEK :D :D

THESE HIGH NUMBERS SOMETIME CLUSTER SO I WILL HAVE A LOOK AT THAT.... :)

mon said:
1 WINNER LAST NIGHT 2.5 MILLION FOR NEXT WEEK. OK DENNIS LETS GET ALL 7 NUMBERS THIS WEEK :D :D

THESE HIGH NUMBERS SOMETIME CLUSTER SO I WILL HAVE A LOOK AT THAT.... :)
Yes Mon and others...Lets pull all together for a big hit here! :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

This game is probally easier to predict than the 649 due to those Bonus Numbers....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™!

Going to study this one .... I will analyze it deeply..Mon already got something there with the clustering of high draws (or absence of first decade)...I will investigate this avenue...As soon as I see something I'll let you know... :agree: :agree2:

O:K; for those interested.... I'm starting to think that many are....rage and people angry are a good indication of that... :lol: Using an unprecedented approach unseen anywhere...I got these two numbers to repeat 12-37
Out of 147 draws when using this approach to predict two at least one of them came up 88 times believe it or not...
Also find these amusing numbers...
24-26-27-29
And actually these 5 should see some more action in the upcoming draws 22-34-37-43-47
Now expect something from these fellows
2-6-9-14-16-27-29-45
:clown: :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Actually these two sets of 5 numbers have come twice in the last 100 draws regular numbers only...
17-26-33-37-42(also came up for 4 on one occasion during that time)
07-15-23-34-45 (For this set in only 36 (when looking only at regular numbers)of the last 100 draws none of these has come and In only 31 draws if we count the bonus)
So in allmost 70% of the last 100 draws at least one of these has showed up...Of course there were 3 from these in the last draw...
:eek:
Bringing that gem back here.....It could help everybody... :agree: :eek: :clown: :agree2:

dennis will you be posting a set of say 12 most probable super 7 numbers for the upcoming draw??? you can bet i will play them!!!

O:K: 12-16-24-25-26-27-31-32-37-44-45
These 11 are keepers....
:agree: :clown: :agree2:I might just change a few in the upcoming days as I study more things like double and triples announcers...As an example I am tempted to throw the 10 in there...But I have to see a few things first...Still early to post a final set...

mon

OK THE WAY I SEE IT WE DID NOT SEE ANY COSECUTIVES LAST DRAW SO WE SHOULD SEE AT LEAST 1 OR 2 THIS DRAW
I STILL LIKE 12-13 OR 18-19 THEN I WOULD LOOK AT 25- 26 TO GO WITH IT :read:

mon said:
OK THE WAY I SEE IT WE DID NOT SEE ANY COSECUTIVES LAST DRAW SO WE SHOULD SEE AT LEAST 1 OR 2 THIS DRAW
I STILL LIKE 12-13 OR 18-19 THEN I WOULD LOOK AT 25- 26 TO GO WITH IT :read:
I will watch the open pairs for the areas for a possible consecutive... :agree: :agree2:

Sidebar