Sueing the Lotto'S offices...

Brad

Maybe if he sewed a ticket together he may have a better chance of getting something ... ;)

That reminds me of an elderly couple who tried to cash in a lotto ticket they claimed was accidentally torn in two ... just so happened that the date was separated from the picks ... they were very persistent but the clerk didn't go for it. This took place a long time ago, bfr bar codes were introduced I think ( ... or have tickets always had bar codes?) .

LT

Administrator
Peter here is place that may help. It doesn't translate perfectly by any means but it helps a bit. http://www.google.ca/language_tools?hl=en

Now for an Atikamek translation .. I see that Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani are listed language options but no Atikamek yet :( .. Dennis we are going to have to rely on you for those translations until the language tool gets with the program and adds Atikamek to the list :D

Randal

This guy is a liar, if he's gonna claim he spent $840 in one month on lottery tickets he better still have them to prove that he never won anything.. He had to have won at least a free ticket or $10 with all of those tickets. Hell, the odds are against him for not winning something when he spends that much.

Even if he didn't win anything, he's not entitled to getting his money back. What a poor sport. I complain about how this lottery isn't fair but I don't ask for my money back. haha
I'm only mad that the provincial governments profits so much off of it.

mar9ie

lwasting money

When one buys a lot of lotto tickets with out wheeling them , you ten to make a lot tickets the same. Six numbers are drawen so that leaves forty three to
waste your money on so 800 is a mear nothing when it costs 924 to wheel 9 numbers. I know a few people from work that bought $2000.00 for one big draw they managed to win $10.00. big deal

Beaker

Re: lwasting money

mar9ie said:
When one buys a lot of lotto tickets with out wheeling them , you ten to make a lot tickets the same. Six numbers are drawen so that leaves forty three to
waste your money on so 800 is a mear nothing when it costs 924 to wheel 9 numbers. I know a few people from work that bought $2000.00 for one big draw they managed to win $10.00. big deal
They didn't check our picks first :lol:

924 to wheel 9 numbers eh? no :no: maybe 924 pesos. $924 for full 12 number wheel.

Nice to see you mar9ie. I think I remember your posts being positive. Guess I was wrong. Now, I'll ignore them.

Last edited:

Sidebar