Strategy with Random LOTTO MAX Generators

Frank

Maybe you will find this a more user friendly generator. It’s a true random number generator, not pseudo generator as computers are. It’s easy to paste into spreadsheets and - using the text to columns facility, get them put in separate cells, easier to analyse. I’ve customised it to your requirement.
Random.org

L J1

To Paradox:

The only RNG (Random Number Generator) I've use in the past was from the Smart Luck software called Smart Picks. I would select from the charts that produce the Smart Picks, an x amount of numbers that would form a wheel with a minimum win guarantee I was interested in working with.
For the most part, I never had great success with the Smart Picks for the same Lotto drawing when the Smart Picks were selected.
However, I've noticed in several drawings (2-5 draws) later, if I were to play the same wheel of Smart Picks, some low prizes would occur.
Again, not much success on my part with the Smart Picks (RNG) from Smart Luck Software.
Perhaps there are others that do have better success.

Good Luck to You!

bruks

5 sets played. $20 and a free play won.
As a result of the selection in Excel, I got 8 combinations of numbers that completely overlap 50 digits. 7 combinations of 7 numbers overlap 49 digits and the 8th combination overlaps the last 50 digits.
And of course 6 numbers that match twice. And God only knows what will happen tonight.

The maximum win is 5 digits. I use the method of matching numbers and view the results of winnings from 2009 in Excel. Sometimes surprising results are obtained. I play and hope for success. I am ready to share my knowledge with interested players.

cdrake

As a result of the selection in Excel, I got 8 combinations of numbers that completely overlap 50 digits. 7 combinations of 7 numbers overlap 49 digits and the 8th combination overlaps the last 50 digits.
And of course 6 numbers that match twice. And God only knows what will happen tonight.

The maximum win is 5 digits. I use the method of matching numbers and view the results of winnings from 2009 in Excel. Sometimes surprising results are obtained. I play and hope for success. I am ready to share my knowledge with interested players.

Sidebar