statistic for Super 7... any idea how to increase odds!

Amazone

ok here it is ... I got some premises when I play Super 7. so far this year I won more than 2000$ with 12, 5/7 and loads of free tickets. But I would like to increase my odds a little bit more so I am open to exchange idea.

Here are my premises when I choose my numbers:

A) There will be a minimum of 1 repeat from previous draw
B) There will be 2-3 (minimum) from numbers that came out more than the average since the beginning of the lottery
C) There will be 2-3 (minimum) from numbers that came out under the average since the beginning of the lottery
D) There will be at least 2 numbers that came out more than his average since the last 26 draws
E) there will be at least 2 numbers that came out under his average since the last 26 draws
F) There will be at least 1-2 numbers that did not came out in the last 10 draws
G) Finally, there will be 2-3 numbers that appeared on previous 4-5-9 and 10 draws.

Anybody got some idea, or saw something else when they checked previous draw. Or what kind of analysis do you do when you choose your numbers!

Looking to ameliorate my odds!:burnt:

Amazone

According to my premises those are my favorite numbers for this Friday...

roger.www

Amazone said:
ok here it is ... I got some premises when I play Super 7. so far this year I won more than 2000$ with 12, 5/7 and loads of free tickets. But I would like to increase my odds a little bit more so I am open to exchange idea.

B) There will be 2-3 (minimum) from numbers that came out more than the average since the beginning of the lottery
C) There will be 2-3 (minimum) from numbers that came out under the average since the beginning of the lottery
D) There will be at least 2 numbers that came out more than his average since the last 26 draws
E) there will be at least 2 numbers that came out under his average since the last 26 draws
F) There will be at least 1-2 numbers that did not came out in the last 10 draws
G) Finally, there will be 2-3 numbers that appeared on previous 4-5-9 and 10 draws.

Anybody got some idea, or saw something else when they checked previous draw. Or what kind of analysis do you do when you choose your numbers!

I think for Super 7 most ( sometimes and quite often, all) the numbers are from the last 10 draws. If a number is over 10 draws old usually I exclude it,
I may include it if the overall hit count say, over 25 draws, is very low.

Go to www.ilottery.ca and under
Frequency Charts set the value to 10 draws. You may find the results interesting.

Amazone

Hi roger,

Yes I also realised that at least 5-6 numbers comes previous 10 draws. But there is usually at leats 1 coming out of the 10 last draw. So this si why I got better luck when i play a combinaison of 6 numbers leaving the 7th one to hasard.

Amazone

ok here are the result according to the premises... see the mistakes and tell me if a computer program can be created to help a better selection of numbers!

premise A) no repeat from previous draw this time
" B) effectively 2 numbers came out that came out from this category (7-29)
" C) 1 number from here (1)
" D) 3 numbers (1-7-29)
" E) 2 numbers (36-19)
" F) 1 number (44)
" G) 5 numbers (29-7-1-36-19)

and finally 7 numbers out of 8 from last 10 draws
4 out of 8 from last 5 draws
1 number not in 10 previous draw

Amazone

draw of March 16,

A)1 repeat (36)
b)4 numbers (6-23-25-36)
c)2 numbers (5-39)
d nil
e)(32-39)
f)(nil)
g)(5-9-25-)

finally all the 8 numbers came out from the last 10 draws

Amazone said:
ok here are the result according to the premises... see the mistakes and tell me if a computer program can be created to help a better selection of numbers!

premise A) no repeat from previous draw this time
" B) effectively 2 numbers came out that came out from this category (7-29)
" C) 1 number from here (1)
" D) 3 numbers (1-7-29)
" E) 2 numbers (36-19)
" F) 1 number (44)
" G) 5 numbers (29-7-1-36-19)

and finally 7 numbers out of 8 from last 10 draws
4 out of 8 from last 5 draws
1 number not in 10 previous draw

i dont uite get what you re saying?? est ce que parce que tu parle francais???

Amazone said:

I think you got the idea with the way you filter.
Which filtering program do you use for fitlering the S7? LDIR?
You might want to try and chase sets of numbers, that is the technique that I like to use.
The smaller the set of numbers the better. (scrub out combinations with 1,2 and 46, 47 they just don't happen that often and eat up a lot of combinations when you are generating combinations.

Like sets of 5 or 10, draws, last digits - I ususally don't use more then 6 filters. The sure the way to increase your odds of winning is to buy more tickets (but you already know that - I am sure), failing that you might want to use a primary or banker number (something I only use when I have a more than 90% chance of the number being drawn), if it fails I will chase it for 3-4 for draws. It all depends on the type of lotto player you are. Are you a "hunter" or "trapper."

But after you do all that - if you are still using 'off the shelf" software you will still need to reduce your combinations even more. You might need to invest or have some purpose built software designed and built strictly for filtering, as there are enough programs out there that can give statistical info for the most part.
Using MS Excel the sky is the limit on the number of worksheets you can create for tracking numbers and number sets. It just takes time and you have to be patient, that is why I like to chase at least 3 sets of numbers, that do not overlap.
The more filters you use the greater the chance you are going to rip out the 7/7 or 6/7+
It depends on how badly you want to win or at least win some smaller prizes to keep you in the game, which it seems you have been doing in the last little while - good for you!

Take a look at LDIR, http://www.ldir.com/ if you aren't using it. It is very easy to use - I highly recommend it and also take a look at Gail's software - I mainly use for the statisitcal analysis - it is very reliable

The Realpoorboy

veronica said:
Where do you find on the software, super 7 numbers to try?

Hi Veronica,
I am assuming you mean with Gail's software right. [Advantage Plus]
This is what I have done:

1.Make sure you are using or have selected the right game to extract the data and it is also updated, with the correct winning numbers. In fact that is one of the first things I do when I test a new statistical program - is check the winning numbers in the database are actually the officially recorded winning numbers.
2.Go in to number 3 (Quick stats)
3.As you hit the minus (-) key it will take you back draws and there will be a little 'plus' (+) signs - these are numbers that were drawn for that particular draw.
4. The numbers that have the asterisk's (*), where the recommended numbers for that particular drawn.
5. So now you create a new Excel worksheet, down column A you insert the dates and in column B starting doing a comparison of recommended numbers compared to the numbers actually drawn. You just have to count the numbers that have both a (*) on the right side and a (+) on the left side.
It will be usually somewhere between 1 and 3. It is a nice little filter.

For example the draw on March 30th, the software recommended to use:[8,10,12,16,21,29,33,34,35,37,38,40,43,46,47]
From that set of numbers [8,35,40] were drawn
To make it even more interesting do a comparison with the Bonus turned on and the bonus turned off [(alt-b) to toggle between the two].
Keep an eye one which drawn you are on because it is easy to lose track.
It is really really, really time consuming but if you are a serious lotto player - good reliable data is worth its while to get.

So for the draw tonight (April 6th) – SW recommends to use:
[7,10,12,16,21,23,25,29,34,37,38,43,46,47]
Let’s see what happens……..?

The key with any of the above information I have given you is go back and collect the data, and get some sort of history for you to make a good educated guess.
That is really all it is.

But remember "Chance always favours the prepared mind"

I hope that has helped you (and anyone else reading this thread)

TheREALPoorBoy

Sidebar