Skip & Hit Chart?

Sheba

Member
Column.. ....00-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08
.........#1 = 08-05-04-09-06-04-03-07-08
_________________________________

Columns 2 thru 24 show the skip performance for each number drawn in your lottery. The number 1, for instance, has hit in the next consecutive drawing 8 time(s) without skipping (column 2) from the analysis of the last 411 drawings in your data base. The number 1 has skipped 1 drawing (column 3) after hitting and then reappeared 5 time(s), and hit after skipping two drawings 4 times, (column 4) etc.


Can someone explain this too me better that it is?

I know that the #1 has hit in the next consecutive drawing 8
times then im lost??

TIA..Sheba.
 

Sheba

Member
Any help would be appriecated!


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Beaker

Member
Sheba said:
Column.. ....00-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08
.........#1 = 08-05-04-09-06-04-03-07-08
_________________________________

Columns 2 thru 24 show the skip performance for each number drawn in your lottery. The number 1, for instance, has hit in the next consecutive drawing 8 time(s) without skipping (column 2) from the analysis of the last 411 drawings in your data base. The number 1 has skipped 1 drawing (column 3) after hitting and then reappeared 5 time(s), and hit after skipping two drawings 4 times, (column 4) etc.


Can someone explain this too me better that it is?

I know that the #1 has hit in the next consecutive drawing 8
times then im lost??

TIA..Sheba.
It has skipped 1 draw then hit again 5 times. For example consider 20 draws.
It hit in draw 1 then draw 3 then draw 5 then draw 7 then draw 9 then draw 11.. skipped 1 draw 5 times.

Understand that much?
 
Sheba said:
Column.. ....00-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08
.........#1 = 08-05-04-09-06-04-03-07-08
_________________________________

Columns 2 thru 24 show the skip performance for each number drawn in your lottery. The number 1, for instance, has hit in the next consecutive drawing 8 time(s) without skipping (column 2) from the analysis of the last 411 drawings in your data base. The number 1 has skipped 1 drawing (column 3) after hitting and then reappeared 5 time(s), and hit after skipping two drawings 4 times, (column 4) etc.


Can someone explain this too me better that it is?

I know that the #1 has hit in the next consecutive drawing 8
times then im lost??

TIA..Sheba.
Just read it slowly ...you will understand...
 

Brad

Member
Sheba,

the way I read that: in the last 411 draws

#1 hit, then hit (repeated) in the next draw ... this happened 8x
#1 hit, then skipped 1 draw, then hit ... this happened 5x
#1 hit, then skipped 2 draws, then hit ... this happened 4x
....
....
#1 hit, then skipped 8 draws, then hit ... this happened 8x

hope this helps
 

Rebeckah

Member
Sheba said:
Column.. ....00-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08
.........#1 = 08-05-04-09-06-04-03-07-08
Here's another way: a *skip* is the amount of drawings between games when the number *hits* in a winning combination..

a zero skip means the winning number has repeated. there are zero games between hits. {your stats say this happened 8 times}

a skip of one means there is one game between *hits* where the #1 was in the winning combination. {your stats say this happened 5 times}

a skip of 2 = 2 games between wins {4 times}
a skip of 3 = 3 games between wins {9 times}
etc..

& for really good fun you can make a skip & hit chart on your skips! :lol: :agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
Ever have one of those days when it just dont add up! Well this is one of them. I still don't get it but I am sure I will ..

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Brad said:
Sheba,

the way I read that: in the last 411 draws

#1 hit, then hit (repeated) in the next draw ... this happened 8x
#1 hit, then skipped 1 draw, then hit ... this happened 5x
#1 hit, then skipped 2 draws, then hit ... this happened 4x
....
....
#1 hit, then skipped 8 draws, then hit ... this happened 8x

hope this helps
This I Understand...Thanks
 

Beaker

Member
Sheba said:
Ever have one of those days when it just dont add up! Well this is one of them. I still don't get it but I am sure I will ..

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
The explanation can't get simpler - sorry :dang:
 

Irvin

Member
How about this;

Lets say 1 showed up in the following draws;

585
586
589
590
595
598
600

Okay from the above the hit skip looks like this;

Skip = 0 x2 (585 - 586, 589 - 590) so there is no gaps between the draws since they are consecutive draws.

Skip = 1 x1 (598 - 600) it skipped draw 599.

Skip = 2 x2 (586 - 589, 595 - 598) There has been 2 draws between the times 1 appeared. ie 587 & 588, also 596 & 597.


Skip = 3 x0

Skip = 4 x1 (590 - 595) skipped 4 draws 591,592,593 & 594

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Irvin.
 

Sheba

Member
Irvin said:
How about this;

Lets say 1 showed up in the following draws;

585
586
589
590
595
598
600

Okay from the above the hit skip looks like this;

Skip = 0 x2 (585 - 586, 589 - 590) so there is no gaps between the draws since they are consecutive draws.

Skip = 1 x1 (598 - 600) it skipped draw 599.



It all helps ...
Thanks everyone....I had a blonde moment I guess:lol:
Yes I am Blonde!....:D


Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------


Skip = 2 x2 (586 - 589, 595 - 598) There has been 2 draws between the times 1 appeared. ie 587 & 588, also 596 & 597.


Skip = 3 x0

Skip = 4 x1 (590 - 595) skipped 4 draws 591,592,593 & 594

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Irvin.
 
Re: Re: Re: Skip & Hit Chart?

Sheba said:
Just being you I see...:D

Thanks anyway...

Sheba...)
There's only only one Dennis Bassboss...And from now on One Mister Greatness ..The impostor has been:flush: ..... :D !
But still quite a few bad copycats....
:lol: :D :lol:
 

Sheba

Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Skip & Hit Chart?

Dennis Bassboss said:
There's only only one Dennis Bassboss...And from now on One Mister Greatness ..The impostor has been:flush: ..... :D !
But still quite a few bad copycats....
:lol: :D :lol:
One is plenty! :agree:

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Snides

Member
Here's a skip/hit chart that I made for the cdn 6/49 a long time ago... maybe you'll find this one easy to read. I don't use 0 for repeaters though, i use 1, as in to say 1 draw back the number hit, not 0 draws back because to me that seems awkward.. the number in the brackets at the end is the current skip, and the words on the end are part of a prediction system I was looking at, basically just a up/down/up pattern in the hits 'n skips.

I have to break this into 2 messages because of the 10000 character limit for posts..

1 > 6 1 7 10 22 19 5 3 3 4 14 ( 2 ) due before 2086
2 > 6 6 7 9 2 13 7 36 9 22 4 ( 5 ) Overdue since 2073
3 > 19 7 6 9 14 7 3 1 10 4 2 ( 2 ) Due After 2074
4 > 10 2 7 5 17 1 1 2 3 2 28 ( 8 ) due before 2094
5 > 2 2 6 2 15 11 1 12 4 8 6 ( 4 ) Due After 2076
6 > 2 6 1 3 3 2 5 1 6 7 7 ( 3 ) Due After 2078
7 > 4 2 7 4 7 3 2 5 9 17 3 ( 1 ) Due After 2076
8 > 2 6 11 5 3 4 1 17 8 1 1 ( 11 ) Overdue since 2064
9 > 19 3 3 11 5 3 4 12 11 5 6 ( 6 ) due before 2074
10 > 7 12 15 5 12 8 2 13 19 1 9 ( 6 ) due before 2077
11 > 3 11 6 4 2 3 2 2 2 4 12 ( 2 ) due before 2084
12 > 3 11 18 4 6 8 3 8 6 6 1 ( 25 ) Overdue since 2050
13 > 2 1 6 4 4 3 4 3 4 1 2 ( 3 ) Overdue since 2073
14 > 5 3 25 11 3 4 2 4 12 14 15 ( 1 ) due before 2088
15 > 6 1 9 4 9 3 5 7 5 2 5 ( 21 ) Overdue since 2058
16 > 8 12 2 20 2 2 4 7 5 3 8 ( 5 ) due before 2077
17 > 6 3 8 2 16 6 6 20 13 6 11 ( 3 ) due before 2082
18 > 5 13 1 16 10 5 5 7 1 2 1 ( 7 ) Overdue since 2068
19 > 6 3 18 2 7 9 10 7 14 2 18 ( 13 ) due before 2079
20 > 8 32 3 11 3 1 5 3 6 15 2 ( 30 ) Overdue since 2046
21 > 3 4 15 7 3 17 8 1 17 8 16 ( 1 ) due before 2089
22 > 16 8 11 2 1 23 4 2 10 12 15 ( 12 ) due before 2077
23 > 1 1 33 1 31 2 16 7 7 14 3 ( 6 ) Overdue since 2071
24 > 17 5 3 2 3 4 11 3 9 20 6 ( 26 ) Overdue since 2054
25 > 2 8 2 1 21 3 5 1 1 10 1 ( 4 ) Overdue since 2071
 

Snides

Member
26 > 10 13 3 3 2 9 3 10 1 1 10 ( 3 ) due before 2081
27 > 16 3 12 1 1 3 4 10 10 4 1 ( 2 ) Overdue since 2073
28 > 11 9 3 1 8 5 13 7 43 10 3 ( 6 ) Overdue since 2071
29 > 3 1 7 8 3 13 7 1 2 3 3 ( 3 ) Due After 2074
30 > 6 5 3 3 3 8 12 3 16 1 9 ( 24 ) Overdue since 2059
31 > 2 5 6 2 11 8 12 10 3 9 1 ( 1 ) Due After 2074
32 > 1 6 6 7 5 5 6 16 3 11 2 ( 17 ) Overdue since 2059
33 > 6 2 12 1 4 9 15 1 5 1 4 ( 2 ) due before 2076
34 > 10 11 2 2 3 1 4 3 1 3 2 ( 5 ) Overdue since 2071
35 > 4 16 7 2 20 1 3 8 8 13 8 ( 2 ) Due After 2080
36 > 6 3 3 3 11 3 23 7 1 8 9 ( 23 ) Overdue since 2060
37 > 5 4 7 4 1 3 2 1 3 3 7 ( 5 ) due before 2076
38 > 4 9 10 15 2 22 6 1 7 7 14 ( 1 ) due before 2087
39 > 1 25 4 8 14 18 3 7 16 10 7 ( 16 ) Overdue since 2065
40 > 5 4 10 7 6 1 4 4 19 12 10 ( 4 ) Due After 2080
41 > 2 11 3 4 2 1 11 7 2 7 3 ( 8 ) Overdue since 2069
42 > 14 10 8 42 7 11 8 22 13 3 3 ( 1 ) Due After 2076
43 > 13 9 3 2 8 19 10 4 10 1 1 ( 9 ) Overdue since 2066
44 > 3 5 11 10 3 11 2 13 7 6 1 ( 7 ) Overdue since 2068
45 > 11 6 4 1 10 16 2 7 1 11 5 ( 3 ) Due After 2076
46 > 7 6 5 8 2 1 2 9 3 11 1 ( 15 ) Overdue since 2060
47 > 1 2 3 7 9 1 2 7 13 2 3 ( 4 ) Overdue since 2073
48 > 14 1 1 5 3 15 6 12 18 3 4 ( 1 ) due before 2077
49 > 12 4 1 14 12 13 2 10 2 1 3 ( 9 ) Overdue since 2068
 

Sheba

Member
Thanks for all the replies...



Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Top