Skip analisys for number selection...

thornc

Member
Has anyone tried skip analisys for number selection?
I have been looking at the strategies that everyone uses here...
and I haven't found anyone talking about this!
Has anyone tried it yet?!


For example, these look good for this weekend PT lotto draw!
3 4 6 8 11 13 14 21 22 24 26 29 30 31 32 34 37 38 39 45

They were selected based on their current skip value and their median skip!

I know 20 is quite a few, but one can get rid of some combinations using dynamical wheels and least a pairings!

Any comments?!
 
thornc said:
Has anyone tried skip analisys for number selection?
I have been looking at the strategies that everyone uses here...
and I haven't found anyone talking about this!
Has anyone tried it yet?!


For example, these look good for this weekend PT lotto draw!
3 4 6 8 11 13 14 21 22 24 26 29 30 31 32 34 37 38 39 45

They were selected based on their current skip value and their median skip!

I know 20 is quite a few, but one can get rid of some combinations using dynamical wheels and least a pairings!

Any comments?!
Here we look at everything thornc.... :agree:
 

thornc

Member
Re: Re: Skip analisys for number selection...

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here we look at everything thornc.... :agree:
With the hit ratio you're getting I believe it... care to share you strategies with us?! :bouncy:


When I posted I wanted some kind of discussion, but it seems that is very difficult around here, you seem to able to discuss numbers but not strategies! :(
Or that you already did that and know you're all on the testing part! ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Skip analisys for number selection...

thornc said:
With the hit ratio you're getting I believe it... care to share you strategies with us?! :bouncy:


When I posted I wanted some kind of discussion, but it seems that is very difficult around here, you seem to able to discuss numbers but not strategies! :(
Or that you already did that and know you're all on the testing part! ;)
I don't understand what you mean??? I always discussed of possible strategies(Most of them are posted somewhere on this board) My main one is announcers I even showed you my double announcers grid....But I also put everything into context using all the other ways of picking up numbers...
And what do you want me to tell you about the hit/skip factor??
I will only say that it is usefull to avoid falling into the trap of these:cold: numbers that are out of the picture...It can also tell me that after a certain number of skips we might expect to see a hit but this is all very well known stuff....I understand that some players are picking up their numbers by only using this approach..Personnally I think that it is a mistake.... I can tell you also that I'm looking at hit/skip LDs (as a group..double,triple, quad etc...)...But there are so many ways of looking at this ....
As for the last part of your post....I think that all the people here are always testing new things and new approach and at times some great discussions happenned and some theory are debated....I'm still trying to improve some aspects of the announcers theory....
And I have plenty of ideas that I even haven't deal with yet...some might work and some not...
As for skip/hit along with the announcers theory ...If a number has skip for quite some time(well exceeding its average skips)...even if it is overwelmingly announced it won't show up in a ratio of 1 out of 10 times approximatly (Still compiling datas on this as I write it) Beaker talked on the board once of skips exceeding 10 to 15 draws...and very cold numbers ....Saying that it was useless to run after these in most cases...I looked at this and so far Beaker is right but what I wanted to see is after how many runs of these did the cycle stops and a cold number appears
all of a sudden not having to skip more draws? I was looking for an average of this but so far it is very erratic and I couldn't pinpoint a draw when it will happen!
Perhaps you should work in the Canadian 6/49 with your Markov software you would get more feedbacks from other players there...
:agree:
 

thornc

Member
I don't understand what you mean??? I always discussed of possible strategies(Most of them are posted somewhere on this board) My main one is announcers I even showed you my double announcers grid....
I'm not talking about you Dennis! The forum has around 1100
members and you, Beaker, Combo and some others are about the only ones that seem to share ideas...
This was meant for everyone else!

Comment on the rest of your post later... not at my computer now!
 

Beaker

Member
thornc, I think you are correct, we don't talk about strategies often, not because we don't want to but because we've done it already.:dizzy: Don't forget, a few of us have been around for 2 years :eek: and have made some great strides in what to look for.

Hit/Skip for me is another tool in the tool box. I think its important to look at hit/skip to determine behavior of a number.

One of the best strategies is looking at history within history and analyzing the announcers from various histories that are interesting.

There are alot more members here now - and I believe some people will exploit some of these ideas. I might start copyrighting my posts like Ion does. :agree:
 
Last edited:
Beaker said:
thornc, I think you are correct, we don't talk about strategies often, not because we don't want to but because we've done it already.:dizzy: Don't forget, a few of us have been around for 2 years :eek: and have made some great strides in what to look for.

Hit/Skip for me is another tool in the tool box. I think its important to look at hit/skip to determine behavior of a number.

One of the best strategies is looking at history within history and analyzing the announcers from various histories that are interesting.

There are alot more members here now - and I believe some people will exploit some of these ideas. I might start copywriting my posts like Ion does. :agree:
Yes I might start copywriting my post like Ion does....especially knowing that our strategies builded pieces by pieces are light years ahead of him!!!© :agree:
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes I might start copywriting my post like Ion does....especially knowing that our strategies builded pieces by pieces are light years ahead of him!!!© :agree:
Put one on your positional grid buddy :agree2:
Quote that post and put it on the bottom
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
The Canadian complete 6/49 history of the 332 high draw numbers (at least 6/7 numbers at 20 or higher) in the position by which they came. including draw 1976.
In red =most frequent position
In blue=Where the number has never hit

------------Positions--------------
••••01••02••03••04••05••06••bonus••total
01©019••000•000•000•000•000••000••••019
02©010••000•000•000•000•000••002••••012
03©008••000•000•000•000•000••002••••010
04©021••000•000•000•000•000••001••••022
05©011••000•000•000•000•000••000••••011
06©011••000•000•000•000•000••001••••012
07©008••000•000•000•000•000••003••••011
08©015••000•000•000•000•000••003••••018
09©011••000•000•000•000•000••002••••013
10©015••000•000•000•000•000••002••••017
11©013••000•000•000•000•000••001••••014
12©011••000•000•000•000•000••002••••013
13©008••000•000•000•000•000••001••••009
14©010••000•000•000•000•000••002••••012
15©012••000•000•000•000•000••000••••012
16©012••000•000•000•000•000••003••••015
17©016••000•000•000•000•000••006••••022
18©010••000•000•000•000•000••002••••012
19©016••000•000•000•000•000••001••••017
20©022••047000•000•000•000••014••••083
21©014••041•005•000•000•000••011••••071
22©014••035•014•001•000•000••005••••069
23©015••025•012•001•000•000••010••••063
24©004••032•020•001•001•000••011••••069
25©005••017•027•005•000•000••018••••072
26©006••025•012•008•001•000••011••••063
27©004••023•017•010•000•000••016••••070
28©002••017•023•007•000•000••009••••058
29©002••017•037•008•004•000••004••••072
30©003••016•019•013•003•000••006••••060
31©002••009•019•026•003•001••016••••076
32©001••012•025•016•008•001••004••••067
33©000••003•020•019•015•000••012••••069
34©000••004•013•035•010•001••007••••070
35©000••001•016•022•010•004••009••••062
36©000••003•014•022•015•006••012••••072
37©000••001•008•015•017•003••010••••054
38©001••001•006•023•027•004••008••••070
39©000••001•008•028•021•003••014••••075
40©000••000•009•014•021•010••011••••065
41©000••001•004•015•023•012••014••••069
42©000••000•001•017•030•019••006••••073
43©000••001•001•009•030•029••012••••082
44©000••000•002•006•021•028••010••••067
45©000••000•000•005•028•030••011••••074
46©000••000•000•005•022•032••004••••063
47©000••000•000•001•010•052••010••••073
48©000••000•000•000•012•035••008••••055
49©000••000•000•000•000062••005••••067
©2002-Reproduction total or in part is forbidden without the written consent of the amazing Dennis Bassboss!!
 
Last edited:

Brad

Member
Hey Dennis, maybe you could do the same for HINT HINT :kaioken: and make a flaming 'C'right ;)
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
You need to add the year :agree2: then its legal :agree:

:agree2: on the 2003 change - 2002 is correct.
 
Last edited:

thornc

Member
... Man I really think this is getting out of hand! :agree2:

Copyrighting posts is really amazing, only now did I notice that Ion did put that copywrite notice on his posts!!

I think this copyright thing started when someone posted a wheel on some newsgroup and added a copywrite notice on the bottom....

Common at the most the only institution that has rights about lottery draws is the lottory commission that performs that draw!
 

thornc

Member
Perhaps you should work in the Canadian 6/49 with your Markov software you would get more feedbacks from other players there...
Good idea, I might start doing that when my new version ready!


And yes I know that using skip/hit charts will only get you started, one must use something more with it!

For example that list at my original post, I only hit 3 of the 6 numbers drawed!! No bonus ball!
 

Rebeckah

Member
thornc, I brought this up too and then realized that I wanted some type of easy tutorial, and forums don't offer that, but some softwares do. One of the best ways to learn strategies is to read websites and learn new software. And then build on what they offer. Of course we could always discuss stuff ourselves which would encourage others to share. One of the best ways to get people talking is to talk yourself. Share what you know & others will share what they know.

I am a big fan of skip and hit tracking. My predictions recently improved alot cuz of new charts I made tracking skips up to 25 instead of 10 skips. I discovered that 14 is a really hot skip. So, when something is out 14 games I play that # for sure. I also discovered that my game has 2 repeat skips and 2 new skips each game. Knowing this, I look at the #s from the repeat skips and play those.

I track games with one repeat skip, two repeat skips, no repeat skips, no double repeat skips, no double new skips. I do it all on one chart which is color coded.

Now, if that isn't confusing enough, I also track all of that for Final Digits too. :D
What I'm working on chart-wise this week is position and decade analysis. I don't have software to analyze this stuff, and just use a basic spreadsheet, filling it in by hand. It takes me as long as learning a new software anyway I guess.
 

Rebeckah

Member
hmmm. Something I've recently realized is that the #s I get for a game are like a basic set. The set changes a little bit each draw, some #s added, some removed, but there are basic things that carry over from draw to draw until the expected trend hits, or breaks, or falters, whatever. I think this may have more to do with changing ball sets disrupting the flow of a game. In Tx lotto it seems like there's a base trend, and then wham! something stupid/weird happens. So, good prediction stems from knowing the trend, predicting it, following it, and not getting side tracked by the occasional weirdo. Of course, tracking the weirdos is also a great tool that I haven't even begun to look at yet.

It's been a change for me from thinking that each draw I'm starting over from scratch, to thinking of the game more as a whole and learning how it moves. Starting over at each game wasn't working very well for me anyway. I also came to know my mind in that I have to ONLY do one game at a time otherwise I get the #s mixed up in my head. I got all hung up on #29 hitting cuz I was reading the 6/49 posts. Good for their game, bad for mine.
 
thornc said:
Good idea, I might start doing that when my new version ready!


And yes I know that using skip/hit charts will only get you started, one must use something more with it!

For example that list at my original post, I only hit 3 of the 6 numbers drawed!! No bonus ball!
I'm not going to discuss strategy here anymore ...all kind of software people (even some good old DOS disciples)are coming in stating that they hold a secret formula of some kind...with results above this or that...but only after a few posts they are the ones asking about our strategies and stuff...I'm not interested in seing a version of our ideas in a copywrited software ( not free) or board from abroad... :dang: And Markov is an excellent defenseman for the Montreal Canadien hockey club...
 

thornc

Member
In my defence!!

Since you seem to be addressing me here's my defence!!

I'm not going to discuss strategy here anymore ..
That's your choice!
all kind of software people (even some good old DOS disciples)are coming in stating that they hold a secret formula of some kind...
Personally I'm not a DOS disciple, I like to use a good console shell and that's about it! I never stated that I had a secret formula!

with results above this or that...
I nerver said this, I only quoted someone on this, my personal results were far from good! And my first post about the Markov software was that it was in "alpha design phase"!

but only after a few posts they are the ones asking about our strategies and stuff...
I only asked about your announcers theory because, you mentioned it that PT lottery thread and I was just curious to what it was. On this thread it was not supposed to be a question, but kind like a "man, you getting hits everywhere, you're good wanna let the rest of us in on your tricks..." it wasn't supposed to be something like please explain you strategies completly to us!

I'm not interested in seing a version of our ideas in a copywrited software ( not free) or board from abroad...
I agree with you here! You ideas are your ideas and they should be yours to use only! If someone uses that for something you don't like you should go after them! As for posting things said here somewhere else that might be tricky! I haven't done it and
probably will not do it, because I don't have the time to be hanging around every lotto forum one can find! I usually post to some tech board, i exchange mails with Ion Saliu and posted briefly about my software on his site!

And Markov is an excellent defenseman for the Montreal Canadien hockey club...
I had no knowledge of this untill GilesD posted about it in the Markov thread! Hope he brings great joy to those who like hockey! The Markov I refer to was Russian and you find his biography here!

And finnaly the only reason I started posting here was that you seemed like nice people interested in discussing Lottery!
Soon after I started using some of my coding skills (which are limited) to write some tools to aid me on my own betting! CoolRevGui appeared because I needed a good graphical text reverser! Ion Saliu with whom I shared that tool suggested I added random shuffling into it and that's how it exists now!
Markov.exe is just a basic algorithm that I read on a programming , book, I though about appling that idea to lottery, and I recoded on of the book's examples to illustrate my point! Saliu was the only lottery knowledged person I knew at the time (Now I now you guys also!) so I sent him the program so that he could give me is oppinion (That post he posted on the Markov software thread was is it), I then shared the program through is site so that others could use/test I got some feedback which encoraged me to try to give it more visability, the reason I posted here!

But since I only have limited knowledge of lottery strategies, and the one that I used to use more often was skip/hit analisys I posted asking what everyone of you though about it!!!!

And that's it.... in the end I'm just a poor System's Engineer that made some tools to try to win something in the lottery, and in the good open source spirit I tryed to share what I had done with others. And when it comes to lottery I'm just a newbie compared to most of you, although I have some math background that lets me understand some weird stuff easily...
 

winhunter

Member
Ideas

Rebeckah said:
I am a big fan of skip and hit tracking. My predictions recently improved alot cuz of new charts I made tracking skips up to 25 instead of 10 skips. I discovered that 14 is a really hot skip. So, when something is out 14 games I play that # for sure. I also discovered that my game has 2 repeat skips and 2 new skips each game. Knowing this, I look at the #s from the repeat skips and play those.

I track games with one repeat skip, two repeat skips, no repeat skips, no double repeat skips, no double new skips. I do it all on one chart which is color coded.

Now, if that isn't confusing enough, I also track all of that for Final Digits too. :D
What I'm working on chart-wise this week is position and decade analysis. I don't have software to analyze this stuff, and just use a basic spreadsheet, filling it in by hand. It takes me as long as learning a new software anyway I guess.
Rebeckah,

You have alot of ideas that either are already existing in WINHunter, or I would like to implement them later on. You mention several things to which is why I wrote WINHunter. Most lottery software is static, Meaning that the settings never change based on the changing history of the lottery data. WINHunter has features that can/will allow it to react to minor/major changes in Lottery history.

I depend HEAVILY on people like you to give me foundations for code to write for PLUGIN modules for WINHunter. Without free input like yours, WINHunter would not continue to grow as it does now. WINHunter is designed so that users like you can have paper/pencil methods transfered into code, thus freeing your time for comapring methods, or adjusting/optimizing them.


Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm not going to discuss strategy here anymore ...all kind of software people (even some good old DOS disciples)are coming in stating that they hold a secret formula of some kind...with results above this or that...but only after a few posts they are the ones asking about our strategies and stuff...I'm not interested in seing a version of our ideas in a copywrited software ( not free) or board from abroad... :dang: And Markov is an excellent defenseman for the Montreal Canadien hockey club...
Dennis,

I hope I'm not lumped in there.... ;)
Besides, I still don't have a good grip on your announcers theory, yet...

Andrew
 

Rebeckah

Member
Re: Ideas

winhunter said:
Rebeckah,

You have alot of ideas that either are already existing in WINHunter, or I would like to implement them later on. You mention several things to which is why I wrote WINHunter. Most lottery software is static, Meaning that the settings never change based on the changing history of the lottery data. WINHunter has features that can/will allow it to react to minor/major changes in Lottery history.

I depend HEAVILY on people like you to give me foundations for code to write for PLUGIN modules for WINHunter. Without free input like yours, WINHunter would not continue to grow as it does now. WINHunter is designed so that users like you can have paper/pencil methods transfered into code, thus freeing your time for comapring methods, or adjusting/optimizing them.
oh Andrew, sorry I never answered you, I just found this post. I did get WH installed ok, but want to put it on my other 'puter instead, and I haven't goten online on that one yet. I need a networking cable between my 2 babys. Plus I guess I'm kinda scared that I'll have to spend tons of time trying to learn it and I am a very impatient person right now cuz of my medication. :dizzy: So, I've been waiting until I'm calmer. & you all have been having problems and you've been updating it, so I was waiting until it seemed like it was at a more stable point. DANG! that's just too many excuses and I should just go do it now. I guess I was just feeling really iintimidated by it. One of the problems I ran into was trying to find a database for Texas 6/54. I'll try and set it up on my XP.

:lol:
 
Top