Singapore Toto

bctan

Hi guys,

I am new here. Just to share with everyone here that I just bought the Lotto software. And bet with 19 numbers with smart number with abbreviated option. And the draw hit 5 of my numbers. But too bad, I filter out one of the number 10 which had came out for the last 3 draws. As you guys know, the one I bought is not the full wheeling system, so I only hit 3 numbers.
So far for the first attempt on this software. And hope to learn more tips from you guys.

Beaker

Welcome bctan :agree2:

Congratulations on your win :agree:

What kind of lotto do you play? and what is the name of the lotto software?

bctan

Hi Beaker,

Thanks for the reply. The software that I bought is called Lotto Pro 2002. Anyway , I did not win any money because in Sinagpore , we need to hit at least 3+1 numbers. And I only managed to hit 3 numbers in my tickets.

bctan

bro Beaker,

By the way, are you using the same software as mine or are you using another software. I know you are a experienced Lotto expert. Do you mind helping me to analyse the next Singapore TOTO draw. Who knows, maybe you are the one who can help me to win the First Prize draw.

Thanz in advance.

Beaker

bctan said:
bro Beaker,

By the way, are you using the same software as mine or are you using another software. I know you are a experienced Lotto expert. Do you mind helping me to analyse the next Singapore TOTO draw. Who knows, maybe you are the one who can help me to win the First Prize draw.

Thanz in advance.
bctan, I use a few products - Lottoman, which does not exist anymore, WinHunter which is at this site and Lottery Director which I use the odd time. In addition, I have written alot of my own software. :agree: But the best thing to do is read the posts at this site to get some good ideas - there are some good players here.

I won't have time to look at your lotto right away. One of our lottos here is getting large and I will be spending time on that one. Maybe at some point I can take a quick look at yours.

How many draws do you have in the history? - maybe we can get it into WinHunter if the history is available :agree2:

You can always take a look at Dennis's International Dancing Set :lol: A winner in any lotto :agree2: :lol:

bctan

Bro Beaker,

It 's alright if you do not have the time. But how do I sent the history to you. I have got aprox. 50 draws which I can see. And the software indicate that it has 591 draws. I think the software is using the last 50 draws for anlysing the next draws.

Beaker

bctan said:
Bro Beaker,

It 's alright if you do not have the time. But how do I sent the history to you. I have got aprox. 50 draws which I can see. And the software indicate that it has 591 draws. I think the software is using the last 50 draws for anlysing the next draws.
If you can find a link for the history, that provides a text file for all of it online, and post that link here, that would be OK.

I think WinHunter has something but we need to verify :agree:

Beaker

bctan said:
Bro Beaker,

Thanks for the Lotto director links, I have read this strategy in the lottotutor website before.

Here is the Link: http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/toto_results3yrs/

Hope to see some magic from you.
Thanks for that link. Unfortunately, that history is one draw at a time :dang: No good. We need it all together, else it will take forever. If you have the history, email to LT to post in the download section.

Also, that history link lists 1783 draws (02/27/2003) and Lottery DIrector is 641(02/27/2003). And if you look at the stats section of the Singapore link, since July 97 to current, looks like 595 draws. Why the difference?

Last edited:

bctan

Hi Bro Beaker,

Sorry for the trouble. I did't even notice the difference. By the way, thanks to Brad for the dancing set. But how do we apply the dancing set ???

Beaker

bctan said:
Hi Bro Beaker,

Sorry for the trouble. I did't even notice the difference. By the way, thanks to Brad for the dancing set. But how do we apply the dancing set ???
You need to apply a dancing wheel :dance1: :lol:

Seriously, find a good 12 number wheel that fits your budget :agree:

bctan

Bro Beaker,

I think you are right. If I have use the 12 numbers abbreviated wheeling system on yesterday draw. I should have hit 4 numbers on two tickets. Instead, I always use 19 numbers abbreviated wheeling system and hit 4 numbers but on tickets only 3 hit. You know what I mean.

Tell you what Bro Beaker, I am going try on the next Monday draw which is more than a million dollars. Will let you know further... Wish everyone here good luck.

Here are the results from the Singapour draw on Monday April the 14th....
18-21-23-31-37-45 bonus 12
And another 3+bonus hit from the amazing dancing set folks...It is becoming a habit now...
:clown: :agree2: :dance1::lol:

Sidebar