Selling Lottery Software for profit

anxious

Hello fellow gamblers

Whenever i come across a site that sells lottery software i cant help it asking myself this question:

Self, why do these people ask for my money to give me something that makes money while they could be using it for themselves to make money thus not needing my money??

and then myself comes back with 3 answers:

1) Dear anxious, do you realize how many fools exist on this earth? Its called marketing. The art of cheat and deceit.

2) Dear anxious, do you realize how many man-days it takes to create a piece of software that does what ours does? 5 years? 10 years?
Aren't we entitled to get our spent money back?
But the answer to this is "of course you are entitled do get your money back,
blow the lottery banca away".. One big win will get your money back.. wont it?

3) False expectations. This person believed that his system would beat the lottery but after 5 years of effort decided that "oh maybe i should sell it to get something back while i can"

Bottom line folks.. would you sell your golden cow away? dont think so..

still anxious to win

anxious:bounce2:

nt1

You can't compare the processing abilities of a lottery software to the human brain. If I can use a lottery software to manage wheels, filters, printing, stats and more for me - I'll use it.

anxious

nt1, I agree with what you said 100% ...

There is value in the managing aspect of the lottery like you describe..
My comment was targeting those who make outrageous claims.

I like your reference to the human brain..

To those advocating an entirely descrete process for lottery number picking and playing, I always maintained that an entirely descrete process is not sufficient and that the non-discrete functions of the human brain (like intuition, and visual projection) must be mobilized in order to be successfull.

Whenever these non-discrete functions will have been discretized things might be different..

Look at chess for example. Deep freeze was able to beat the best chess player in the world by anticipating his next move.. I d love to take a peek at the engine that drives that chess program any time..

i d like to know more about what functions of the brain you use to play the lottery..

anxious

Really, who cares? If you don't want to buy lotto software, then don't. There are lots of people that enjoy using it, so if nothing else, they get entertainment. I don't see any harm in it.

There are all kinds of people who profit off of selling their ideas to others. That doesn't mean that the ideas don't work or that the ideas should be free if they work. For example, all of the people who write diet books, most of them lost weight using their own system before they shared it with others. Sure, you could say that's not the same thing at all since they can't make money keeping the idea to themselves. But still, why not share it to make extra money and feel good that maybe you've helped someone else lose weight? What about all the stock market books and investing books? Why don't those people spend their time investing to make money instead of selling a book, you ask? Well, why not sell a book too?

It's not like the lottery can't be won by multiple people. There are thousands of lotteries out there, plenty to go around. And someone with diet secrets doesn't have to keep it to themselves and enjoy that everyone else is fat since they don't know the secret. But diet experts don't usually give away their secrets for free (though sure, there are some that do) either.

Of course lottery sites that guarantee you'll win immediately or every time you use their system are ridiculous. But most only claim that using their systems will increase your odds and help you win. So what's wrong with that? Most material things worth anything aren't free. That's life.

All that being said, if you have any examples to give me on lottery companies you think are frauds, I'd love to hear about it as I'm writing a website for it (I wrote a post earlier asking for this info).

Calvin3

nt1 said:
You can't compare the processing abilities of a lottery software to the human brain. If I can use a lottery software to manage wheels, filters, printing, stats and more for me - I'll use it.

No one really needs any lottery software,
anyone can make their own wheels, use filters, calculate statistics, find out what states had 3 doubles in a row (talking pick3 here), what states had no double in for example 15 draws, find the hitting history for a specific number or set of numbers, calculate and show a list of the statistics concerning times-hit / maximum skip ever / median skip / average skip / ..., and so much more.

Does one need software for that?

Well, that depends on the amount of time one has to do all these calculations, doesn't it now?
Using pen and paper it will take more than 24 hours before all the calculations are done, and that person can start all over again since the newest draw will have past already.
Using software this might take a few seconds, and that is one major reason one would use software that does this.

Why on earth would someone by for example Microsoft Word?
Anyone can type a letter on a typing machine, and it will be much less expensive than first buying a computer and then purchasing MS Office.
But ofcourse, there are so many functionalities in the software and that is the reason people buy and use it.

Is, once again for example, Microsoft a "scam-company" because a person that buys MS Office expects that when he starts up Word the perfect Letter comes out, without he typing one single thing?
If Microsoft would state such things in their marketing, then they would be frauds, but they don't, they offer a tool, and they make that very clear.
Same things goes for lottery-software creators. A site that guarantee's a win each time you play using the numbers created by their software, well... one has a brain, no?
But if they write on their site, or anywhere else, that their software is a very powerfull tool with which it becomes a piece of cake to get statistics, along with a wheeling engine and such, all things that will help yourself increase your odds, then i don't see why they would be frauds.

Springbok

lottery software

The best lottery software is free. Take a look at Ion Saliu's site. There is a stack of software to download. But it takes a lot of hard thinking to use it. It will definitely reduce the huge odds atacked against you.

remuel

pick3

Calvin3

pls help me i hope u give me a number of pick3 or suertres number of the Philippines. thank u.for tonight draw.may2

remuel

my number +639104564147.

blitzed

Springbok said:
The best lottery software is free. Take a look at Ion Saliu's site. There is a stack of software to download. But it takes a lot of hard thinking to use it. It will definitely reduce the huge odds atacked against you.

hiya Springbook, yup Ion offers some nifty tools.

anyway, I use OpenOffice Calc for spreadsheets...and PHP for wheeling & algorithms or random combos.

later,
blitzed

nt1

It's a matter of convenience. What you are saying is equivalent of saying that you can manage without a car. walk.

Calvin3 said:
No one really needs any lottery software,
anyone can make their own wheels, use filters, calculate statistics, find out what states had 3 doubles in a row (talking pick3 here), what states had no double in for example 15 draws, find the hitting history for a specific number or set of numbers, calculate and show a list of the statistics concerning times-hit / maximum skip ever / median skip / average skip / ..., and so much more.

Does one need software for that?

Well, that depends on the amount of time one has to do all these calculations, doesn't it now?
Using pen and paper it will take more than 24 hours before all the calculations are done, and that person can start all over again since the newest draw will have past already.
Using software this might take a few seconds, and that is one major reason one would use software that does this.

Why on earth would someone by for example Microsoft Word?
Anyone can type a letter on a typing machine, and it will be much less expensive than first buying a computer and then purchasing MS Office.
But ofcourse, there are so many functionalities in the software and that is the reason people buy and use it.

Is, once again for example, Microsoft a "scam-company" because a person that buys MS Office expects that when he starts up Word the perfect Letter comes out, without he typing one single thing?
If Microsoft would state such things in their marketing, then they would be frauds, but they don't, they offer a tool, and they make that very clear.
Same things goes for lottery-software creators. A site that guarantee's a win each time you play using the numbers created by their software, well... one has a brain, no?
But if they write on their site, or anywhere else, that their software is a very powerfull tool with which it becomes a piece of cake to get statistics, along with a wheeling engine and such, all things that will help yourself increase your odds, then i don't see why they would be frauds.

Calvin3

nt1 said:
It's a matter of convenience. What you are saying is equivalent of saying that you can manage without a car. walk.
Perhaps it is something a little more than just "convenience".
If you want to be in Miami on sunday, in Atlanta on tuesday and in New York on wednesday, a transportation-unit is not exactly refered to as being "convenient", but as a necessity.
These might ofcourse look like over-the-top examples, but in fact they are not.
One can only calculate so much statistics by hand in 23 hours, while a software-program will calculate those in a few seconds and then many more statistics in another few seconds.

And yes, the time and effort spent in creating such programs are subject to being rewarded somehow.
If a program exists that can predict the next draw, then in no way will a programmer bring it out in the open. I thought that would speak for itself!

Gamblers/players want things for free, while they spend so many $$$ on the game itself, suddenly the persons who create programs that might be of assistence to these players are the bad people, the "scam-artists", whatever names that come to mind. While in fact all they did was spent hundreds of hours on creating something that will come very much in handy for a specific game-player.
To be honest, at first i was very reluctant in paying $$$ for anything that did meet the things i just wrote down. Most of those software-packages come with a free trial, and i downloaded several of them. I'd give them a try, only to come to a very disturbing conclusion: "hey, these things don't spit out the winning number for the next draw! I actually have to spend time to learn to work with them. What a bunch of garbage programs. Now why would i pay even a sinlge $ for that kind of program?"

The answer is pretty easy and very forthcoming, i as a player, who spent and spends like around $30 a week on playing the daily games, found myself to be miserly, even in such a way that like $25 or such for some program, that someone spent hundreds of hours on, was like theft.

Then i realised that the lottery is the real crook, and the software a tool to cut my losses.
So i ended up buying several of those programs, spent enough time in learning how to use them and finally was able to actually lose less than the time before i used the software.

Blizz

anxious,

I understand your concerns but I can respond to your questions since I'm in the process of writing a lottery software myself.

First, even if I have a software wich provides me a bunch of money, I won't make less money if other users are using it, in fact I would make more because users will buy it.

Second, I don't see why other people couldn't benefit from it, like I said previously, I won't make less money because of it.

The more ppl using my software, the more likely they could provide new ideas, find bugs (if any) :) etc...

And for the last, if everything works as expected, I'll be famous :D

Blizz

johnph77

Blizz said:
anxious,

I understand your concerns but I can respond to your questions since I'm in the process of writing a lottery software myself.

First, even if I have a software wich provides me a bunch of money, I won't make less money if other users are using it, in fact I would make more because users will buy it.

Second, I don't see why other people couldn't benefit from it, like I said previously, I won't make less money because of it.

The more ppl using my software, the more likely they could provide new ideas, find bugs (if any) :) etc...

And for the last, if everything works as expected, I'll be famous :D

Blizz
You'd make more money cashing in on your winnings than selling the software - if it worked. And, as for being famous, ask Jack Whitaker - it didn't work for him.

Sidebar