Really Stupid Things I Do When Playing The Lottery

daleks

Member
This is a stupid thing I do: i run to the store really fast to make the cut-off time, to discover that i have left all possible methods of payment somewhere at home, too far away to make the return trip in time.........thank goodness the beer store closes later..............:beer: .......beer, beautiful beer...(an orchestra playing)
 

Rebeckah

Member
you're gonna be the *first to live on Mars*?
I know there's a joke in there about men REALLY being from Mars & trying to return to their home planet, which is what fueled the whole Mars probe adventure to begin with......

so many inuendos in there, I'm just gonna walk away whistling
:clown: :blush: :D
 

peter

Member
The best thing, I like about beer, is the fact it can make even ugly women appear sexy.:lol: Tell me I'm wrong.:lol:
 

peter

Member
peter said:
The best thing, I like about beer, is the fact it can make even ugly women appear sexy.:lol: Tell me I'm wrong.:lol:
This is why beer commercials use really good looking sexy women, in there ads.
They are trying to tell you, if you consume enough of their product, women actually begin to look like this.:lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:
 
THUS FAR IN PLAYING THE LOTTERY...THE ONLY THING I DO WRONG... IS PICK THE WRONG SET OF #'S.....:hair:

HERE IS A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE..[and women if you want ]

WHAT DOES MAKE A WOMEN LOOK SO APPEALING AND GREAT???

COME ON YOU CHICKENS..ANSWER THE QUESTION :agree: :hair:
 

Rebeckah

Member
peter said:
The best thing, I like about beer, is the fact it can make even ugly women appear sexy.:lol: Tell me I'm wrong.:lol:

Love to,
You're WRONG!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But Peter, remember that women drink beer too!
& you can bet that it has the same effect on us.
Altho, personally, red wine glasses are stronger than beer glasses. :lol: :clown: :liplick:
 

Rebeckah

Member
luckystrike said:
WHAT DOES MAKE A WOMEN LOOK SO APPEALING AND GREAT???

I'll tell you one thing, once news gets out about my MegaMillions win, the guys'll be standing in line to try & win ME over! :lol:
 

peter

Member
I would think Rebeckah, if the guys are smart, they would be standing in line all ready.
P.S. any one that knows me, knows those beer comments were all said tongue in cheek,
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder is the first attraction, but personality is the keeper.:wavey: nice to hear from you Rebeckah.
 

Rebeckah

Member
:blush:
aw, thank you Peter! :)
I knew you were kidding. You are always having fun it seems. & I was teasing about you being wrong. somedays I love to be a smart a.... & I like what you said about personality, it's so true! As the saying goes *beauty may be only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone*!

& PS... I was gonna answer the Q of what makes a woman so appealing..... I thought most would answer boobies.... but I thought it was too tacky? oops! too late! :clown: :lol: BWAHA!
 
Rebeckah said:
:blush:
aw, thank you Peter! :)
I knew you were kidding. You are always having fun it seems. & I was teasing about you being wrong. somedays I love to be a smart a.... & I like what you said about personality, it's so true! As the saying goes *beauty may be only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone*!

& PS... I was gonna answer the Q of what makes a woman so appealing..... I thought most would answer boobies.... but I thought it was too tacky? oops! too late! :clown: :lol: BWAHA!
Boobies???
So why does men always says first to women...''you have beautifull eyes?''
Start a relationship based on a lie....GEEEEEE!
:lol:
 

Brad

Member
Did I hear you say 'boobies'??

Hehe ... reminds me of an old pick up line (never worked for me tho). Starts off by: knock knock ... who's there?? ... emrsom ... Emerson who?? ... em'rsom nice boobies you got there!!

Somehow it seemed better spoken than written :dizzy:

But what's all this have to do with "Really Stupid Things I Do When Playing The Lottery" :confused: .... :D
 

peter

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Boobies???
So why does men always says first to women...''you have beautifull eyes?''
Start a relationship based on a lie....GEEEEEE!
:lol:
Ok, so nice boobs are an attraction, any man who says different is a liar.:D
 

Rebeckah

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Boobies???
So why does men always says first to women...''you have beautifull eyes?''
Start a relationship based on a lie....GEEEEEE!
:lol:

ahhhhh, I get it, *eyes* are manspeak.... like going *fishing*.... or *in a minute dear*.... :lol: ;)
 
Re: Did I hear you say 'boobies'??

Brad said:
Hehe ... reminds me of an old pick up line (never worked for me tho). Starts off by: knock knock ... who's there?? ... emrsom ... Emerson who?? ... em'rsom nice boobies you got there!!

Somehow it seemed better spoken than written :dizzy:

But what's all this have to do with "Really Stupid Things I Do When Playing The Lottery" .... :D
If you're not too obsess by the 2....no problem....
It is very much related to lotto....I once saw a guy that played the number 22 as DN in every draw ..When I ask him Why he was playing it like he was...he said to me '' The first 2 is for my wife and the second is for my mistress...'' So you see these things can influence you much more than one think...
A clear case of catch 22 here but there is worse....
Saw the same guy one year later and I saw him playing the 3 as DN...So once again I couldn't help it and I asked him...Why the 3 and not the 22 anymore??:confused: He then said ''well I'm stuck in a miserable triangle affair....''
There are many more cases like this one but I can't put them here....
But ask yourself this question...Why bald men always play the 10???
:confused: I also saw somewhere from a famous psychologist ...I think that his name was Doctor Bunns if I recall...That the more fat you get... the more likely you will play high numbers in lotto.... :lol:
Here's another one...Did you know that 3 people out of 5 will automatically select the number 7 as their lucky number???
:confused: At the same time ....4 out of 5 of these same people will tell you that they'd never won anything....But still give any of them a lotto slip and 7 is their first target...And this is powerful really...
Now can someone please explain to me why that number 7 is so sexy???
:confused: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

peter

Member
Rebeckah said:
ahhhhh, I get it, *eyes* are manspeak.... like going *fishing*.... or *in a minute dear*.... :lol: ;)
So why do women, refer too "nice shoes" when sizeing up a guy huh!;)
What are you women really sizeing up?.
 

winhunter

Member
Oh my...

:blush:

Hmmm,

Yeah, and the size of the prize doesn't matter either... Lottery speaking of course. Now you have me wondering if the majority of Lottery Directors are women.



Andrew

BTW, Rebeckah... You should have just walked away!!:eek:
 

Sidebar

Top