Question for Icewynd

cdrake

Hi Icewynd, a while back you developed a spreadsheet for an individual who was playing the Texas lottos. You also stated in your communications with him that this spreadsheet could be used with other lotto formats. You then made a link to which he could download this spreadsheet which he could then use to help select his lotto picks. I've just recently downloaded this spreadsheet but my excel 97 does not recognize the format and will not run it even though it seems to be an excel document. Here is the original thread in which I am referring to. Ok, Larbec

Here is a basic excel spreadsheet for your Texas Two-Step lottery.

https://www.mediafire.com/?d50cuup31g945z1

The formulas and tables in this spreadsheet can easily be adapted to other lotteries and the analysis can be expanded as you learn.

Of course, this spreadsheet is provided as is with no guarantees, and is purely for entertainment purposes, blah, blah, blah.

Good luck. I am interested in using your spreadsheet for my lotto picks. If you could drop me a note and let me know what I might be doing wrong that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and good luck with your lotto picks.

Icewynd

Hi CDrake,

I have saved the file as a .xls file and uploaded it here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?q9q8l57e50cqnae

It might not look as pretty, but all the formulas should work. Let me know what you think.

Good luck!
:thumb:

cdrake

Thanks Icewynd for the speedy reply. I was able to download it and run it in excel. I'll look it over in the next couple of days and see what I can come up with with respect to some of my strategies. Talk to you later.

larbec

Hi Drake, it's been a while since I've been on here )-: let me know if you need anything else I'm in East Texas

madam

icewind

would you know how to connect into covermaster. my puter got clogged withdebris and had to be cleaned which meant that I lost a # of my favourites and how to find them and keep them. Please!

Icewynd

So you still have Covermaster or you downloaded a new copy, but you have lost the files for the wheels that you created?

I'm not a Covermaster user. Maybe someone who is can help. I know Bloubul uses that program.

bloubul

madam

What is the problem with CoverMaster. All the wheels that you have created is in .TXT format. Just search your pc.

BlouBul :cool:

Sidebar