Question for GH software

Hello all, I am about to purchase advantage plus international , but what is adavantage plus keno ? I am a big keno player, should I purchase both the international and keno, or just one. Any comments would be great thanks...

Karnac

Lightning778 said:
Hello all, I am about to purchase advantage plus international , but what is adavantage plus keno ? I am a big keno player, should I purchase both the international and keno, or just one. Any comments would be great thanks...

Hi Lightning778,

Here's the software offered:

INTERNATIONAL ADVANTAGE PLUS™ Number selection program has past winning numbers for non-U.S.A. lotto games including Canadian Lotto and Keno games, most European, Asian, and Australian Lotto games. (Order any wheel program with it and get a generous discount.)

KENO ADVANTAGE PLUS™ has past winning numbers for U.S.A. pick-10 Keno games (excluding Keno games drawn multiple times per day). Order the Keno Wheel program with it and save $20 and also get the USA or International history set free.

Since you are in Canada I would suggest the International Advantage Plus. This way you have all you require for Keno in Canada as well as all the lotteries in Canada as well as some US lotteries and overseas lotteries. KENO ADVANTAGE PLUS™ is for the US as far as I can gather.

You may want to order her Keno wheeling program as well as the Wheel6 program, as it does not come with the INTERNATIONAL ADVANTAGE PLUS™... All the results are up to date when you receive it, and updating can be done manually or online in about a minute. You might also wish to contact her support people and find out when the new Windows based software will be available.....the program is now DOS based, but extremely simple to master in a few days. If it's a short wait it may be worthwhile.....as far as all her expensive books go.....I passed on them.....you get a good manual with the software . The wheeling programs are very helpful since they go hand in hand with the software and filling wheels is done for you.
All in all a fine program that you will use every day...I guarantee it.:agree:

Last edited:

charles2

Lightning778 said:

i like Karnac have the international version only and it runs fine with Ontario Keno, which you download free from her website. The keno program has wheels. I use other free programs to give me wheels.

Sidebar