Question for Frank

Sharks001

Frank trust you are well. I have a question for you regarding your fantastic spreedsheat sorter which you created for a pick3 game

Just a question I had a look at your Pick3 sorter http://www.mediafire.com/file/999go4gm3agpog7/Pick3_Counter_Sorter.xlsm and I wonder how difficult can this be to amend that it will work for a pick 5 game like Florida pick 5. Can you please help when you have an open spot ? Much appreciated Frank

Sharks001

Frank

Hi Sharks001,

Yes I am well, I have to restrict my time at the keyboard as my eyes are not as good as they used to be.
I took a look at the sheet and eventually remembered writing it, its just one of hundreds I've done over the years. Fortunately theres a lot of symmetry in the formulas and in the macros so with a bit of copying and pasting and then editing cell addresses I managed to extend it. Have a look and see how you get on.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9r464he7wxl9546/Pick5_Counter_Sorter.xlsm

Good luck!

Sharks001

Frank I must give you some feedback your sorter is absolute fantastic.....I used it for a pick 3 game and thanks to the sorter I manage to pull off a straight win....I am shocked and thus I think you outdid yourself a big thank you for it. I am also playing pick 5 its the same digits but it have 5 counters where your pick 3 is only 3 counters -I would love to try it on the pick 5 and report back to you. I know I we may not leave details but I owe you if I can get your details I would gladly reimburse you for your time and excellent work. Thank you SO MUCH for the amended pick 5 counter....My hat are off to you Sir for excellent work thank you so so much may God bless you ten fold

Regards
Sharks

bloubul

Sharks001

Please explain your procedures that you followed on your pick 3 selections please.

Frank
My hat also off to you.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

Frank I must give you some feedback your sorter is absolute fantastic.....I used it for a pick 3 game and thanks to the sorter I manage to pull off a straight win....I am shocked and thus I think you outdid yourself a big thank you for it. I am also playing pick 5 its the same digits but it have 5 counters where your pick 3 is only 3 counters -I would love to try it on the pick 5 and report back to you. I know I we may not leave details but I owe you if I can get your details I would gladly reimburse you for your time and excellent work. Thank you SO MUCH for the amended pick 5 counter....My hat are off to you Sir for excellent work thank you so so much may God bless you ten fold

Regards
Sharks

Sharks,
Thank you for your feedback, it's always good to hear that someone appreciates the work that I've done, and more importantly that you've had success with it. I suspect your success is more down to you than me, you clearly have a system that this tool is helping you with and like Bloubul, I would be interested to hear how you use it, if that is not sensitive information. I hope that the pick 5 version is just as useful in the future. As for contacting me my abandoned Lotterygen website under the illusive "about Lotterygen" still reveals some details.

Good luck!

Sharks001

Thank you Frank
I will contact you on that site. Dont know if it was pure lack but your sorter did show me on which position the 9 hit more often. I will defnitely report back to you on the pick 5 one -do you play pick 3 in the Uk ?

Sharks001

Frank

Thank you Frank
I will contact you on that site. Dont know if it was pure luck but your sorter did show me on which position the 9 hit more often. I will defnitely report back to you on the pick 5 one -do you play pick 3 in the Uk ?

Sharks001

Hi Sharks001,

Your particular version of pick three is unavailable in the U.K. where it has an entirely different meaning. The UK lottery has a pick three as part of the main 659 lottery. Instead of playing the normal game one can predict three balls from 59 which you think will be drawn, but you have to get all three correct to win. There's also a pick one, pick two, pick four and pick five on the same basis. Completely different odds and concept for those games, needing a different toolkit!

Regards,
Frank

Sidebar