Question for Frank

AllenB

Thank You for your response to my question to PAB.
I would like to ask you the Same Question
Have you ever looked at Inventories? What I am talking about is "How many were like" the combination that was drawn at the time that it was drawn?
Here is an Example of What I am writing about.
For a Pick 3 Game use 2 Filters on Each Number. 1) Is the Number a Repeat? 2) Is the Number Odd? This will Create 64 Combinations of the answers. Each of those combinations will have an Inventory. Because Filter 1 produces variable results depending on how many numbers repeat, the inventories will vary. The Next Draw has to come from one of the 64 Combinations. Tracking the Inventory from which the Draws Filter Combination (one of the 64) over time shows some very interesting things.

Frank

Hi AllenB,

In a word, no I have not kept inventories. Using the method you describe the type of lottery (pick 3) you are using it on make the number of combinations of binary results you are keeping track of feasible. As you said 64 for three drawn numbers. I concentrate on 649 and more recently 659 lotteries, and for the same criteria and six balls then the number of combinations would become too cumbersome for me to keep track of and make sense of.
Im not currently active in lottery analysis, pending repair/ renewal of my PC - I don't have access to Excel at the moment, so I just like to use my iPad to see what you lot are up to. I like to play with Excel to test my thoughts before answering questions on here, I feel like I've lost my right arm, but good luck with that system.

Sidebar