Pupil vs. Technician

Mr. Ken

Hello LT,

Having the Loto-Analyzer 2000 is one thing but being able to pick 4 numbers in yesterdays Lotto 649 is amazing to me.I,m starting to realize that LT stands for Lotto Technician because I don,t even come close to getting good numbers like you do consistantly.Anyway way to go LT. Mr. Ken

LT

Administrator
Actually Mr. Ken I,m at the same place as you in the understanding of that particular program and was not aware of it until Dennis told us about it. He is the Zen Master of the Analyzer. I also think that ComboMan and Brad are checking out its features etc. Between all of us and with some guidance from Dennis this might turn out to be a useful lottery tool and all the better because its free :D

Like all the programs that I know Lotto-Analyzer can't do the job alone but it often can put us in the right direction but it won't do any miracles for us and still it is a nice free program ...always look at the bigger picture and do not only look at what is announced for a single draw that way you'll get some. :cool:

Mr. Ken

LT,
I should of stated that whatever personal system you use to make your 20 number selections it amazes me.But it,s nice to read that your also learning the Loto Analyzer system.I was unaware that Dennis was the true ZEN Master of Loto 2000.One of these days it might just become natural tool for me to use.
Mr. Ken

Sidebar