Print Slip For All World

Sorry Sorry Sorry ... that my links to look at the pseudo-ad. In my list it was only for assistance in obtaining the scans, Toto and Lotto coupons from all over the world.
All Lotto enthusiasts and Toto (football) please feel free to send me scans and external dimensions (photo) of your lotto coupons. If possible, do it as accurately as you can. Scan preferably on a dark background, and made exactly perpendicular to the direction of vertical and horizontal. I need to do my job. External dimensions are needed to scan the paper and coupon LOTTO, TOTO.
Thank you for helping
regards
AK

bloubul

Hi Andrzej Kmicic

Sorry my friend, but you will never come close to Windows Lotto Pro to print bet slips all over the world. They are just to good..........

BlouBul :cool:

You are mistaken my friend, I do not want to advertise or discuss the merits of the programs. After all I only asked him to send scans bet slip which you play your games in the lottery.
If you want to discuss the advantages you need to know other ways. My way is not about what you give you're done. You can do yourself in a very simple way. Respond to any change. I think once my way will be the standard. And even LottoPro will use it. Well for example print a coupon from the German TOTO13 in LottoPro you'll see what benefit is.

regards
AK

But they all ran to help!. I can not earn from receiving scans and information. :) This is an exceptionally friendly service.
I understand it, there is no contact, because Admin can not put the address for data to be sent ????.
So I can Put please scan the file for example Service 4Shared.com.

Sidebar