Prediction of lotto 649 of December14

Lin Shen

some modification:prediction of lotto 649 of December14

I see Most lotto players predict lotto according to stas. , but I don't,although I also use stas., it is not the most important method to me. I analyze lotto maily according to trend graph. I take three steps to analyze lotto, the first step is to judge the directions of every ball moving, the second step is to obtain a scope(area) of every ball will fall in,the last step is to determine the posible spots of every ball will fall in. I call it "three steps method of lotto prediction".

Here I try to predict Canadian lotto 649 of December 14:

the first ball will go up, it will fall between 6 to 13, the possible falling spots are 8, 6, 11 and 13.

the second ball will go up or not change,it will fall between 8 to 16,the possible falling spots are 10,12,16,8.

the third ball will go up or not change, it'll fall between 13 to 19,
the possible falling spots are 16,13,19.

the fourth ball will get down,it'll fall between 24 to 36.

the fifth ball will get down, it'll fall between 29 to 39,the best falling spot is 39.

The sixth ball will go up or not change,it 'll fall between 43 to 48,

the possible falling spots are 47, 48, 45,44.

I am pretty sure there will be a ball falling between 11 to 17.

all comments will be welcome!

Lin Shen

There is a possibility for the sixth ball to fall a little bit, if this ball falls, 42 is a good choice. another, if this ball goes up, 49 also is possible.

Last edited:

Beaker

Lin Shen, when you say "judge the directions of every ball movement" do you mean movement by position?

For example, the last draw was 05-08-13-37-40-43 B 26

The first ball was a 5 so when you say "the first ball will go up, it will fall between 6 to 13, the possible falling spots are 8, 6, 11 and 13.", you believe that the first position will be in the range 06-13.

Is my understanding of your method correct? :confused:

Brad

Lin Shen,

Your system sounds similar to vector analysis which, based on stats (trends), looks at direction, distance and position to predict. There are programs that utilize this approach but ultimately the player makes the final selection. Another tool to help (or complicate?) our trip to the end of the rainbow. With a good dose of intuition and our fave tools you never know ...

Good luck with your picks :agree2:

ps: yep ... looks like Beaker and I are on the same wavelength ;)

Last edited:

Beaker

Brad said:
Lin Shen,

Your system sounds similar to vector analysis which, based on stats (trends), looks at direction, distance and position to predict. There are programs that utilize this approach but ultimately the player makes the final selection. Another tool to help (or complicate?) our trip to the end of the rainbow. With a good dose of intuition and our fave tools you never know ...

Good luck with your picks :agree2:
ala Lottoman Brad? ;)

Florie

Lin Shen

Welcome to the forum. A different perspective of predictions. Sure more like the stats I use. For your ball 1-6, my list maybe 1-3 numbers shy of your predictions.
Hope you are right and the number comes.

Lin Shen

I think you got it

Beaker, I think you understand what I mean.

There are 6 numbers and one bonus number for every draw, such as the last draw was 5, 8, 13, 37, 40, 43,and B26, The first number(5) belongs to the first ball, and the second number(8) belongs to the second ball,......the changing of the numbers every time actually are the changing of positions of the balls,it means that balls move in the axis.I believe that research to the trend graph will be much helpful to you to analyze lotto.

Lin shen

Beaker

Re: I think you got it

Lin Shen said:
Beaker, I think you understand what I mean.

There are 6 numbers and one bonus number for every draw, such as the last draw was 5, 8, 13, 37, 40, 43,and B26, The first number(5) belongs to the first ball, and the second number(8) belongs to the second ball,......the changing of the numbers every time actually are the changing of positions of the balls,it means that balls move in the axis.I believe that research to the trend graph will be much helpful to you to analyze lotto.

Lin shen

Thanks Lin Shen for that clarification - I understand now :agree:
This is another excellent method/strategy on our quest to win.

This is an area that I don't look at that much but if you are the expert, I look forward to your predictions Lin Shen and welcome again. :agree2: You can practise your English writing as much as you want here :lol: - although I don't think you need much practise, you write as well as anyone :agree:

Beaker

I just did a quick check - this is my prediction

05-----08-----13----37----40-----43---B26
Down--UP----UP--Down-Down-Down--UP

How far?? Don't know :notme:

Beaker

Beaker said:
I just did a quick check - this is my prediction

05-----08-----13----37----40-----43---B26
Down--UP----UP--Down-Down-Down--UP

How far?? Don't know :notme:

This just confirms my other prediction of No 40's