Post from Yang

Sheba

yang said:
hi, i'm new to this whole thing, i know there are softwares that helpes picking numbers, but which one should i use, and how wheel works? could u guys give me an answer? thanks advance

CMF

A bit of Ying for Yang.

I know and you know that I don't know it all, but if I did know what someone else here seems to know then I know I would know more than what I know now, but also I think I know that the increase in knowing would be so infinitesimally small that I wonder why I didn't know not to write what I have written as I doubt whether anyone will bother to know what it means.

Just doing my ying thing.

Colin

Brad

Musta just come from a Karaoke joint ...

... You know my name you know you know you know you know you know my name ...

:lol: ... I didn't make that line up, honest!!

Name that tune ...

CMF

Re: Humour (humor) ...

Brad

Interesting signature however, I believe one can retain one's sense of humour right to the very end - in fact I think a good ending is to die old but laughing - maybe topped off by an extra loud fart. What a way to go!

But, I am very much opposed to suicide - I doubt whether any suicidee did not change there mind at around say, the 9th floor after jumping off a 10th floor building! If only they would wait a day or two the sun could start shining again.

I notice you spell humour as "humour" rather than humor as in color not colour etc. Does this mean that Canadians generally favour the English spelling rather than the American? Just curious - not saying one is better than the other.

Regards
Colin

Brad

Depends on the spell chequer[sp] ...

Yes Colin, aunt Betty is still our head of state although symbolically rather than in real terms. She was just on a royal visit here, and yes in our neighbourhood we still labour to insert the odd U just to feel different from our southern fellow adjacents, if only lingually.

Btw, you neglected the Name that tune challenge so just for the halibut see You Know My Name (Look Up My Number) ... now that by itself could be used as a signature, eh? ;)

And, I'd like to think that I am not so flatulently senior to even consider a felo-de-se ... yet :D

Last edited:

Sidebar