Positional pattern strings within pick 4 positions

jack

Member
Positional pattern strings within pick 4 positions
Example
1459 = odd string = 1,5,9 = 1st 3rd 4th
Odds = 1,3,5,7,9
Pairs = 0,2,4,6,8
We have two-position string we have three-position strings
And 4 positions is already direct
So 2.3 strings is already good
Hello, nikkicute another example
Pick 4 = 5871
Gave odd digits in positions 1ª 3ª 4ª 5x71
The odd string = 571
we have 6 pairs for the pairs. 1.2 1.3 1.4 2.3 2.4 3.4= 6 positions
And for 3 we have 4 strigs positions
1,2,3 1,2,4 1,3,4 2,3,4=4 positions

7891= 1,3,4 7x91

We have 3 odd digits of the 5 possible = 1,3,5,7,9
Has to sort odd and even strings
Positions are 6 positions and in the positions of
Cracks are 4 positions
doubts?
4594
1593
7536
0159
7524
9635
7526
0259
0267
1596
7589
0267
9635
8521
9635
9542
1596
7426
9635
7486
1595
.....
Option to go updating or go putting more raffles of the pick4, adding more draws in the list about 5000 thousand
 

jack

Member
hello frank, julceu and jack are the same person, just different nicknames,
about the work, it was a work of art, frank has a great IQ, he helps people, when he wins some prize he will be rewarded, sometimes I go to the church to pray to the flank to have health and peace, thanks frank
 

jack

Member
hello, a curious pattern, in 16 draws, 10 of them have two positions, both even, of course two odd positions, so we have a pattern of two positions of 16 draws in 10 drawings
transiting in 6 positions. very good, if I put it on the same flat, will low / high on the flat work?
low 0,1,2,3,4 high 5,6,7,8,9,
 

Frank

Member
hello, a curious pattern, in 16 draws, 10 of them have two positions, both even, of course two odd positions, so we have a pattern of two positions of 16 draws in 10 drawings
transiting in 6 positions. very good, if I put it on the same flat, will low / high on the flat work?
low 0,1,2,3,4 high 5,6,7,8,9,
If you're asking me, I dont know what "put it on the same flat means", dont know what low / high on the flat means either.
In any case you cannot read anything into so few results. What you should notice are the figures in grey, taken from a test set of 4000 random sets - shown as theory. They tell you that 37% of all results are even pairs, 37% of all results are odd pairs, which always appear in the same draws. Also 25% of all results are even triples, 25% of all results are odd triples. 13% of all results are no combination at all. Note that these may appear to add up to more than 100% because you have both even pairs and odd pairs in the same draws. The correct way to add is to take just one of the pairs counts (37%) add to 25%+25% =87%. the other 13% are the 6.5% odd no combinations + 6.5% even no combinations.
 

jack

Member
over low / high
low = 0,1,2,3,4
high = 5,6,7,8,9
the question is it possible to create where I type the low / high pattern or any group of 5/5 in 0 to 9
and amcro makes it automatic
ex
if I put low on 0,2,4,6,8
place = 0,1,2,3,4
a macro vai servir, ok parece ter essa tendência ou padrão de ter um duplo
please frank!
 

jack

Member
frank is possible another worksheet is all the same only plays low / high
low = 0,1,2,3,4 high = 5,6,7,8,9
create another plain, but only change the two low / high priests, or in the same plain
 
Top