Please Advise!

Hey guys,

I've been seriously playing the California Fantasy Five using the Gail Howard pick five wheel software and the Advangtage plus. Here's my problem I have'nt been able to get more than two winning numbers into my wheel of about 22-26 sometimes vary in a win 3 if five. I use the charts and sometimes the smart pick but I can't get more than two winning numbers out of 22 numbers. There's only 39 in the whole game so that leave about 17 numbers left. So I'm playing more than half of the numbers and I can't seem to get even 5 so I can win a minimum prize of 3.

The game has alot of adjacent numbers so I always include adjacent numbers in my numbers plus hot and cold numbers. I use the skip system as well and the draw charts but so far I only am getting two numbers everytime. It's there anyone out there whether using Gail Howard or not that understands the Fantasy Five and how it works? How can I increase the important of winning numbers and decrease the losing ones. I think playing half or a little over is a good strategy. I don't care about the money limit just wanna win the grand prize one time. Can anyone help?:)

blitzed

hello knowwhen2play,

I suggest using a spreadsheet to track number distribution & associated probabilities with which you set filter criteria to more effectively boildown the number playfield.

also have you seen my 5/39 page for Fantasy5? Full Spectrum Picks to randomly play the entire number field in 8 picks. Also there are Lottery Cover Wheels

http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/california_fantasy5_lottery/

later,
blitzed

Wow!

First I want to compliment you on your site...I visited it yesterday and it was impressive.

Yet I'm having a hard time fiquiring out what you mean by number distribution and what you mean by associated probabilities.

Can you give one example of each point?

Also can you give a example of this....method you devised?

1 2 3 4

04 11 13 23 38
02 09 24 28 31
17 20 32 36 39
19 21 26 33 34
05 06 07 16 18
01 03 08 15 35
14 22 29 30 37
10 12 25 27 X (Replace X with any number, then play the entire number field in 8 picks!)

Althought it seems quite simple it's very complex and sophisticated to the newbie like myself. An example would not only be good for me but other players as well to understand and hopefully use your system more.

Also I've been thinking of playing pick 3 to generate money to play fantasy five instead of using my own cash since pick 3 is easier to win.

Do have any suggests on how to do that as well?

blitzed

hiya knowwhen2play,

thank you, I just slap together webpages with lottery tools to assist people with makin lottery picks.

the Fantasy5 Full Spectrum Picks program I made, just shuffles the numbers 1 to 39, then deals them out into 8 picks to provide an easy way to play the entire number field with no game analysis. the worst you'll do is have 5 picks with 1 number matched in each...I'm happy with that at least, beats makin picks off the top of my head and not even having one number haha!

ifya wish, you can play the set of 8 picks as-is or cut & paste into a text document and shuffle numbers between the picks to add your personal touch...or make sure the last draw numbers are split into different picks.

let's see, tonight's draw was:
3 10 12 14 18

not bad, you would have matched 2 numbers in the last pick:
[10] [12] 25 27 X

perhaps 3 ifya chose a good number in place of the X :)

anyway, for the CA Daily3 pick3 game, I have some tools on this page:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/daily3_pick3_lottery/

I suggest playin "straight/box" split bets. my pick3 box wheels are a good way to play without game analysis. take the 5digit wheel for example...can just pickya 5 favorite digits, then play either the unmatched or the doubles side of the wheel for $10. ifya picked the right digits, you are guaranteed at least gettin the box side of the bet.

4 digits in 4 picks, yup I've got lucky at times with a win from judt lettin $4 ride :)

anyway, I always suggest initially just goofin around and making test picks to see how they'd perform against the draws, before actually throwin around money playin. also backtest with past draws to see how often you'd have matches from each technique.

There are also Two-Thirds wheels to allowya to play more digits. they set base matches of 2 digits, and then it is just a matter o luck gettin the other digit. I include budget picks as well...so 10digits can be loosely covered in 8 picks instead of 17.

seeya,
blitzed

Sidebar