Picks Sept.27

Maggie

Member
:cool: Lottario picks for Sat.

3-14-21-26-32-41
6-18-23-30-37-42
11-13-29-31-36-44

"jest set it an' forget it" that explains it, late night infomercials :D
 
My picks for Sept. 27th B.C./49...

Here they are:

3-5-8-15-17-18-21-24-25-27-30-41-43-47

Best of Luck:wavey: :beer:
 
Last edited:
MISSED OPPORTUNITY

Matching 3/9 tonite was a consolation for previous losses.....
But that 47 I changed its position in the AW's resulting in not matching 4/9...Too bad......Maybe next time......
 

Brad

Member
BC49 Winning Numbers: 08 12 21 22 41 47 B38

3/9 is pretty good Combo :agree2: ... guess the 12 finally decided to come out of hiding ;)

Look at the set I posted just after Sep 24th draw:
Brad said:
I had another BPS which I did not post in time:

1 3 6 11 21 22 30 31 38 39 47 48

This one got 3/12 today, and in draws 1212 to 1216 it got:
3/12, 1+B/12, 3/12, 0/12, 3/12 ...
It hit for 3/12 three draws in a row incl. today's, total in the money 5 out of 7 draws ... not too shabby ... got the bonus too. Too bad I did not play it ...
 
Last edited:
NOT BAD BRADO

Not bad at all even though u didn't play them......
Well there is hope...
That S7 is sucking our money for sure....
WH struck also, The best one was 20drawsback stack that matched 4/11...
the others were 3/11 and 3/10...Mainly positiongapcmpnd again...
For some reason LD 01 is still bugging YOU :lol:
 

Brad

Member
Re: NOT BAD BRADO

ComboManiac said:
... <snip> ... For some reason LD 01 is still bugging YOU :lol:
yeah ... one of the reasons I did not play this set, the other being lack of time.

Need to do some serious crunching with the BPS, maybe by end of next month I'll be able to do that.
 
Re: BC49 Winners: 08 12 21 22 41 17 B38

Brad said:
3/9 is pretty good Combo :agree2: ... guess the 12 finally decided to come out of hiding ;)

Look at the set I posted just after Sep 24th draw:


It hit for 3/12 three draws in a row incl. today's, total in the money 5 out of 7 draws ... not too shabby ... got the bonus too. Too bad I did not play it ...
Brad:

I think that you meant -Results: 08-12-21-22-41-47 B. 38

It's o.k.-it's been a long week for me too....Nice predictions., by the way...
 
Last edited:

hot4

Member
Re: BC49 Winning Numbers: 08 12 21 22 41 47 B38

Brad said:
3/9 is pretty good Combo :agree2: ... guess the 12 finally decided to come out of hiding ;)

Look at the set I posted just after Sep 24th draw:


It hit for 3/12 three draws in a row incl. today's, total in the money 5 out of 7 draws ... not too shabby ... got the bonus too. Too bad I did not play it ...
Brad,

good score indeed. I think your groups have Categories=4 and Duration= 15. Is it?

The sets I got with Cat=4 and Duration=45 didn't get any 3_hits till now (3 draws).

If you played that group, how did you wheeled 12 numbers? Have you thought about that?

As results suggest 3 is the more frequent score, perhaps combining 3 numbers of your set with 3 of the 37 remaining is the best...

Frank
 

Brad

Member
Frank,

my setup/results were as follows:

start draw 1197
duration 15
set size 12
category 3
trials 500,000

Best Performing Set for BC49 between Draws 1197 to 1211
Wins 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 Times Better than Average
Expected 2.5 5.6 4.7 1.8 0.4 0 0
Best Observed 2 3 2 2 6 16.1
Best So Far 1 3 6 11 21 22 30 31 38 39 47 48

Results (start at dr 1212) 3/12, 1+B/12, 3/12, 0/12, 3/12, 3/12, 3+B/12.

So far I have only been watching this set (stupid me) thinking it has played itself out. I did not generate it until after draw 1215 but it has hit 3/12 in last three draws.

Unfortunately I'll be away from BC for a while but intend to pick this up again when I get back,

Cheers
 
Last edited:

hot4

Member
Re: Frank,

Brad said:
my setup/results were as follows:

start draw 1197
duration 15
set size 12
category 3
trials 500,000

Best Performing Set for BC49 between Draws 1197 to 1211
Wins 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 Times Better than Average
Expected 2.5 5.6 4.7 1.8 0.4 0 0
Best Observed 2 3 2 2 6 16.1
Best So Far 1 3 6 11 21 22 30 31 38 39 47 48

Results (start at dr 1212) 3/12, 1+B/12, 3/12, 0/12, 3/12, 3/12, 3+B/12.

So far I have only been watching this set (stupid me) thinking it has played itself out. I did not generate it until after draw 1215 but it has hit 3/12 in last three draws.

Unfortunately I'll be away from BC for a while but intend to pick this up again when I get back,

Cheers
Strange the fact that this set got more 4 numbers (during 15 draws) than 3 numbers. 6 versus 2!

A good wait_and_watch thing is when this set (or others BPSs) will hit 4 numbers! 12 numbers are expected to hit 4 numbers in +- 40 draws!

Cheers,

Frank
 

Brad

Member
Frank,

this BPS just doesn't want to quit, here's an update:

Results (start at dr 1212) 3/12, 1+B/12, 3/12, 0/12, 3/12, 3/12, 3+B/12, 2/6, 3/6, 1/6. Hitting paydirt 6 of 10 draws to 1221.

Wanna bet that if I decide to play it today that it'll get nada, and vice versa? :dizzy:

Btw, I can explain that 'strange' feeling you had ... it's 'cuz the cat misread the category ... it is 34 :blush: ... that'll happen when in a rush everytime :D

Also, the 500k trials was not really necessary, the results did not change from ~100k on.

My dinosaur laptop is struggling with another set, I'll post it later,

Cheers
 

hot4

Member
Re: Frank,

Brad said:
this BPS just doesn't want to quit, here's an update:

Results (start at dr 1212) 3/12, 1+B/12, 3/12, 0/12, 3/12, 3/12, 3+B/12, 2/6, 3/6, 1/6. Hitting paydirt 6 of 10 draws to 1221.

Wanna bet that if I decide to play it today that it'll get nada, and vice versa? :dizzy:

Btw, I can explain that 'strange' feeling you had ... it's 'cuz the cat misread the category ... it is 34 :blush: ... that'll happen when in a rush everytime :D

Also, the 500k trials was not really necessary, the results did not change from ~100k on.

My dinosaur laptop is struggling with another set, I'll post it later,

Cheers
Brad,

play it when you have the feeling it will hit 4! As you have not that feeling now, ... nada will hit :lol:

I see the Categorie problem but I think that the as more trials you put in your dinossaur laptop the more pure set you get with such categories. And that's what we want to discover. If you put cat=4 in 200 trials and get a set that best preformed in '1 categorie that's not a really bps of cat=4.

Frank
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
I have this for the next B.C. draws....
07-09-10-11-21-22-23-32-33-34
That should hit....Special attention to 21-22
:bawl:
Dam it forgot the ladder sling shot effect...:sick: wrong decades..so 01-02-03 came up..Dam it... :dang:
 
Top