Picks for 25 June 2003

charles2

Member
9 12 20 33 40 47
9 12 22 33 39 46
9 20 22 25 40 43
9 20 22 31 43 46
9 20 22 31 33 40
9 20 24 37 39 46
9 22 25 32 37 40
9 13 17 36 44 48
9 17 19 26 38 48
10 16 23 27 35 44
10 17 21 27 42 48
6 12 25 33 40 43
6 22 25 29 31 46
7 12 20 25 37 46
7 12 24 29 33 46
11 21 26 33 38 46
8 10 23 25 34 37
8 11 23 25 34 38
8 12 22 33 35 37
8 12 25 33 35 38
8 13 22 25 34 37
9 12 22 33 35 38
9 13 22 33 36 38
9 10 20 29 30 40
2 15 17 40 42 49
9 17 19 32 38 40
10 12 19 34 39 41
10 15 17 30 40 49
10 15 17 30 42 49
7 18 25 29 38 44

:smash: :kaioken: :uzi: :spiny: :beer: :dance1: :thumb:
 
Last edited:

Geenie

Member
This draw is a tough one but here are
the numbers I think have a greater than
average return for the 10 MILLION:


6 - 7 - 9 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 21 - 24 - 26 - 30 - 31 - 33 - 38 - 45

The dart board:

14 - 3 - 3 - 36 - 9 - 25 - 11 - 14 - 18 - 1

:D
 

ox

Member
:) MY PICKS :)

02 04 05 17 43 47

02 04 27 35 43 47

02 05 27 35 43 47

02 17 27 35 43 47

04 05 17 27 35 47

04 17 27 35 43 47

:) GOODLUCK LOTTOFRIENDS! :)
 

peter

Member
Re: My pick

nj3 said:
4 7 11 14 18 21 12 20 36 39 44 45

good luck to all:p:
Normally I would'nt post a reply here to clutter this thread, so my apologies, but to nj3 your avator is already taken by member Snides, I think it would be appropriate to change yours. Just asking as a courtesy for another member. Thx.:agree2:
 

nj3

Member
Re: Re: My pick

peter said:
Normally I would'nt post a reply here to clutter this thread, so my apologies, but to nj3 your avator is already taken by member Snides, I think it would be appropriate to change yours. Just asking as a courtesy for another member. Thx.:agree2:


sorry..it'z my first time joining here..so i don't know that someone already has the same avatar as mine...don't worry i'll change it...since u asked nicely:D
 

Sporster

Member
My Picks & I Feel Hot!

1st-12no.Wheel 2-5-13-26-28-32-35-36-38-41-43-48
2nd-12no.Wheel 1-3-7-8-9-11-21-24-27-30-37-46

:party2: :goodluck:

3rd-12no.Wheel 02-03-04-06-07-10-16-18-20-22-29-47
 
Last edited:
WED PIC'S...

HERE WE GO...

1-2-10-13-15-17-21-23-31-33-35-

AND A COUPLE FOR THE P.L.T.

11-21-24-26-33-38-

2-10-12-31-33-35-

10-23-31-39-44-49-

:kaioken: :kaioken: ..# 10 & 33..

:goodluck:
 

peter

Member
Re: Re: Re: My pick

nj3 said:
sorry..it'z my first time joining here..so i don't know that someone already has the same avatar as mine...don't worry i'll change it...since u asked nicely:D
And since you are new and did'nt know is why I asked so nicely:D
Anyways Welcome! and good luck!:agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker's winners for June 25th

Taking these for a spin :spiny:

$$$ 5-8-9-15-19-21-26-30-34-37-40-47 $$$

Good luck players
:dance1:
 

gsobier

Member
Re: Beaker's winners for June 25th

Beaker:

What:confused:??... ...you didn't use a DN this time, rather odd. Good luck to you too Beaker!

Regards,
George

Beaker said:
Taking these for a spin :spiny:

$$$ 5-8-9-15-19-21-26-30-34-37-40-47 $$$

Good luck players
:dance1:
 

Florie

Member
Small wheels for 3 sets

1.02 04 05 13 26 28 31 34 35 36 38 41 43 47 48

2. 05 07 13 14 15 17 24 27 30 32 33 34 43 46 49

3. 01 02 07 08 09 11 18 24 29 30 35 36 45 46 47

good luck to all
 
Top