Picking only one key number

Omega71

Hello everyone. Could someone please tell me what the best method is for getting only one number right when picking just one number. For example, picking 43 and it hitting the very next draw. The reason I am asking is because I want to create my tickets and then attach a key number to all the tickets. If the key number does not hit, then all tickets would be losers. So my winning hinges on getting the key number right provided the other numbers come in too. It is very important that I be able to get that one number right. I have tried adding 10 or 11 to the last drawn numbers but it really did not help much. I have even looked at repeats (usually between 5 to 7 per draw) but that has not helped either. There must be some way to zero in on one number. So, if anyone can tell me how to achieve this I would be very grateful. Thank you for reading this and best of luck to all.

Icewynd

Hi Omega71,

That's a toughie!

Personally I would look at the last numbers drawn and go with repeats and try to narrow it down to a number that has hit only once (eliminate the numbers that have hit two or three times in a row already). Then I might try to narrow it down by decade to a decade that you think might hit in the next draw, or maybe by ending digit?. You could also look at adjacent numbers (last drawn + or -1), but that gives you a bigger pool to start with.

There are 20 numbers pulled in each game and around 6 of those will repeat on average, so you are still looking at missing your one number most of the time.

What Keno game are you playing? Our Ontario Keno pays for missing one number, eg. 6/7 and 7/7, 7/8 and 8/8 etc., so it isn't a total wash if you miss one.

Good luck,

:thumb:

Omega71

Hello Icewynd

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I am playing Ontario Keno. I play the 4 number category and in order to win all four numbers have to hit. I have tried playing 6 and 7 numbers but did not come even close so I thought my chances would be better if I used fewer numbers.

Anyway, my idea is to create a 3 by 3 box and using all 27 combinations and then attaching a key number to them. So you see, the key number is very important. If you have any other ideas I would love to hear them. Good luck to you too Icewynd.

Icewynd

Actually, after I posted I thought of a technique I haven't thought about for a while.

Its called "Same Skip". What you do is find numbers that hit together a while ago and haven't hit since. For Keno I usually start with numbers that haven't hit for 8 games. If you find a pair of these (or 3 or sometimes 4), you will see that about 20% of the time one of them will hit on the next draw (9th game after their prior hit), 40% of the time one will hit on the 10th draw and about 55% of the time one will hit by the 12 draw (i.e. 4th draw after you started to play). In other words, if you find a pair which haven't hit for 8 games, play them both for 4 games and 55% of the time one (or both) will hit. The 9th and 10th games give the best results. Once you get one hit you often see the second number of the pair fall on the next draw, but don't chase the second one for more than one draw, 'cause sometimes they can go for a long run before hitting.

Again, not a guaranteed hit, but it gives you something to work with.

Might want to track it on paper first to see how it works.

Icewynd

Hey Omega,

I'm glad you reminded me of the same skip technique. While I was looking at my ON49 numbers I noticed:
3,48,49 at skip 8
16,19,28 at skip 9; and
1,4, 38 at skip 11.

I eliminated 48,28 and 38 since I didn't think that the numbers with last digit 8 would hit (a good guess as it turned out).

Result was:
3,48,49 at skip 8
16,19,28 at skip 9; and
1,4, 38 at skip 11.

Doesn't always work out this way, but when its hot, its hot! :burnt:

BTW, this isn't exactly as I described the technique. Usually, I would follow the 3,48,49 until it got a hit (or two as in this case), then find another pair (or triple, etc.) at skip 8 and start again.

Good luck!

Miltos

First of all it's nice of meeting you all here! and thanks for the registration!

Now, personally I don't believe that such a method actually exists. If we are talking about certainty we are not talking for any kind of game!!!

BUT, I believe that "certainly" trends do exist and we can use them to our benefit... Personally I won some small wagers using trends (mainly "hot" numbers) in keno. I've got some ideas about those trends and hot numbers that I want to share with you on my next posts...

Omega71

Hi Icewynd, Same Skip technique does appear to show what numbers might hit in the next draw. I am going to continue tracking and see what happens.

Omega71

Hello Miltos, Welcome and it is nice to meet you too. I am looking forward to hearing your ideas about trends and hot numbers.

Miltos

Thanks for the welcome,

I am looking for the posts about Keno of Rogers.www because I read a lot of you report as good, how can I find them?

p.s I've already used search of the forum and I only found some replies of Rogers.www not complete articles or ideas...

Icewynd

Hi Miltos,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you onboard.

If you are searching for knowledge about Keno you certainly can't do better than to read all the posts by Roger.www (note spelling, no "s").

To find all his posts just go to the top of the page and click "Search" then enter his user name in the "User Name" box. Click search at the bottom of the form and you will see all his posts. They are well worth the read. :agree: :agree: :agree:

Miltos

Icewynd said:
Hi Miltos,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you onboard.

If you are searching for knowledge about Keno you certainly can't do better than to read all the posts by Roger.www (note spelling, no "s").

To find all his posts just go to the top of the page and click "Search" then enter his user name in the "User Name" box. Click search at the bottom of the form and you will see all his posts. They are well worth the read. :agree: :agree: :agree:

Thanks Icewynd, I've already started reading...

Icewynd

Hi Omega,

I don't think that there is any generally accepted definition -- its just what numbers are hitting most and least over a defined timeframe. For example, for Keno I use 15 games as my time frame and define any number that hits 6 or more times as "hot" and numbers that hit 2 times or less as "cold". You will find that most of your hits come from the mid-range.

Good luck!

Omega71

Thanks for the help Icewynd and blitzed. I will keep an eye on the mid-range and hopefully get some hits. Good luck to you both.

Omega71

Hello everyone,

When analyzing past draws, is it better to keep midday draws separate from evening draws or should they be combined. Thanks.

Sidebar