PhiMatrix and overlays

larbec

Has anyone tried using PhiMatrix with any type of overlays fo predict the next draw numbers?

Ive done a lot of back reading on a few sites and others "claim" they used it and it works. Some even gave a couple predictions and were 100% correct using 3 numbers to get 1 correct out of 3 "by position". Call it luck or not they have disappeared and no longer posting ..... so ... did they win big? I have no clue

Open for discussion?

Icewynd

PhiMatrix seems to be a software for artists and designers, so I am not quite sure how it could be applied to the lottery.

Phi = 1.618 is also known as the Golden Ratio and is seen in nature and used by artists to create the most eye-pleasing design.

I suppose you could use it in various lottery theories the way pi is often used. For example, start with the last draw and add 1.618 or multiply by 1.618? I'd have to fool around with it and see if it had any promise.

You mention 3 number predictions -- are you looking at this as a tool for the Pick 3 game or for jackpot games?

Good Luck!
:thumb:

Icewynd

OK, I did some looking around and found a site that has a lot of information on Phi:

http://www.goldennumber.net/phi-formula/

I think it is interesting that Phi is related to the Fibonnaci series and other mathematical functions.

There is a problem, however. I have never found the lottery to follow the laws of mathematics. However, Random is a natural creation and Phi is found frequently in nature (some would say it is ubiquitous), so I am willing to give this some thought.

BTW, Larbec, you mention "overlays" in your post. I imagine the overlay would be divided into sections following the Golden Ratio, but how would you use it to pick lottery numbers?

Good Luck!
:thumb:

larbec

HI Ice,

When I said 3 out of 4 it was on the Mega Millions BB. Everyone was bashing him telling him he was full of it so he predicted the MM for the forum before the draw, like the day before and he gave 3 BB numbers and 5 field numbers. He had 1 of the BB numbers correct and 2 or the filed numbers correct. After that, they still bashed him so he left the forum almost 7 years ago.

He was talking about using like a transparency to lay over the lotto draw numbers using the PhiMatrix software. They have a FREE 30 day download. Stock brokers use this software. I've not looked at it too much yet as I need to dedicate the time before I download it

Sidebar