past combinations

Tarzan

Hi,

Is there a lotto filter that takes the combinations that ive chossen to use and checks them against game history to make sure that the combinations made in my wheel dont match all 6 or even 5 of the numbers draw from past draws. I mean it would be silly to play a combination if it was all ready drawn what the chance of the same 6 numbers coming up twice or even 5 for that matter.

thanks for listening.........any one that can improve my lotto odds please feel free to email me:)

Tarzan said:
Hi,

Is there a lotto filter that takes the combinations that ive chossen to use and checks them against game history to make sure that the combinations made in my wheel dont match all 6 or even 5 of the numbers draw from past draws. I mean it would be silly to play a combination if it was all ready drawn what the chance of the same 6 numbers coming up twice or even 5 for that matter.

thanks for listening.........any one that can improve my lotto odds please feel free to email me:)

Guess No One was..:lol:

Tarzan said:
Hi,

Go to this site:
http://www.ldir.com/

It is the best lottery filtering software around
Download the trial version if you like, when the SW generates combinations it will not generate any past sets of winning combinations such as 6/6, 5/6 4/6 or whatever you like it be. Check it

I have been using Ldir for the past 2 years. It is the best SW I think.

Sidebar