Only Italy?

hot4

Thornc,

is Italy just as shows [http:]//tsunami.clix.pt/pagina.php?id_tsunami=554 (it takes a while, to load!)

I think you pass your single days in Italy, not complaining, do you? What differences have you noticed from Portugal?

Frank

thornc

Hi Frank,

I have seen that before, it has gone around here at the office.

It's nice, and amusing. The funny thing is that the reality is almost like that. But we should talk that much becase we Portugueese are more close to them then to the rest of Europe.

There are no big differences beetween Italy and Portugal, only those that arive from Italy being 5 times bigger then our country.

Food is good, weather is good (but since I'm from Algarve, being here near Rome it's a nightmare!), traffic is a nightmare, coffee is good, beer is regular ... so far I have no complaints!

PS: Beer and Coffee opinnions come from other, because I don't drink either!

hot4

thornc said:
Hi Frank,

I have seen that before, it has gone around here at the office.

It's nice, and amusing. The funny thing is that the reality is almost like that. But we should talk that much becase we Portugueese are more close to them then to the rest of Europe.

In this sketch, I like the relationship between pedestrian and cars and the ways we ask for a coffe. Similar ...

There are no big differences beetween Italy and Portugal, only those that arive from Italy being 5 times bigger then our country.

Food is good, weather is good (but since I'm from Algarve, being here near Rome it's a nightmare!), traffic is a nightmare, coffee is good, beer is regular ... so far I have no complaints!

PS: Beer and Coffee opinnions come from other, because I don't drink either!

When there's a question for *the referendo* about european constitution, portuguese and italian people must ask why the referendo? Just put that constitution in law now! (worst we cannot get ...)

Frank

Sidebar