Online Lotto sites

MonHun

Has anyone any information on online lotto tickets sellers. I am in Australia and interested in buying international tickets from around the world. A lot of sites I have looked at look very sus:confused:
Ticket price vary alot from site to site. Do they actually buy a ticket or just back the numbers themselves. There seem to be so many laws, its hard to figure out what legal and whats not. Are they licensed to sell these tickets from the Offical Lotteries owners. So many unanswered questions.
Does anyone have true insight to buying tickets on line:dizzy:

MonHun

Online lotto sites

Does anyone buy tickets online??? Reading alot about buying tickets and playing, no one seems to buy their tickets on line?

Is that because this forum readers only play home based Lotto's. If that is the case why? The way I look at it Billions of $ are up for grabs around the globe. I am trying to figure out the best way to particpate in as many possible. While ensuring my hard earned cash actually go towards the ticket. If I am a winner can I collect my winnings, not being a resident in the region???
Does anyone have insight to this new market we now have open to us all.

The internet gives us all the opportunity to go GLOBAL.

Lottopool you avoided the questions??? :(

lottopool

Yes you can buy tickets online there are several sites
however the issue is would you be able to collect if you one and most Lotteries are limited to state residents, this is where pools come in this allows you to play in other lotteries and have the ability to collect. The person or entity responsible for purchasing your tickets is ultimately the winner and your greement with them should ensure payment. Having said all that you would really need to refer to the OFFICIAL rules for the particular game in any locale you intend to participatein. The official rules will specify if out of state or out of country participants are allowed to claim a prize. In such cases where you are not able to claim winnings but want to participate in playing in those big jackpots then playing in a pool or via broker would be the way to go. I myself buy tickets for some in places like India and then mail the tickets to the person. If the numbers were to win they would then seek a USA representative or relative in getting assistance with their claim.

MonHun

Online lotto sites

To lottopool
Thanks for your answer:) :)
More ??????? i

Do lotto brokers like lottopool have to have a license or be registered with each offical lottery you promote and buy tickets from?
What if I don't know anybody in the region, how could I claim my prize?
How can I be sure that the tickets are actually purchased on my behalf?

:confused: :confused: :)

lottopool

Brokers are not officially registered with the official Lotteries. However in order to protect yourself you should request a copy of the tickets purchased or access to a secure database with the actual purchased numbers. Also there should be an agreement and a reciept for payment. This is why most pools use online order processing to generate those things
reciept
agreement

In most places these serve as valid forms of proof of purchase
We have not experienced any of those issues thus far although having many multiple payouts.

Sidebar