OLG (Canadian) Pick3 Rundown...

Teufellj

Howdy, Icewynd...you surmise correctly! It is very difficult for me to correspond in a manner immediately understandable to most scholars of 'magic number' kicking. Mostly ideas will congeal for what I am about at the time, then they fly into a new 'what if' thought and the rest of the original plot may or mayn't stick around for a bit especially if I write it down on something. Most times I don't. How would you feel if many secondary school teachers tried to make you look like a fool in class session when they were unable to answer the same question that they posed in the first place?
Yet, I answered differently so therefore I was wrong. Even now I am having difficulties with some of those same type birds in college. (Yes, at 71 yrs of age- BGSU and American Military University online.) Don't feel bad, I don't! And yes, there is much, much more.

Teufellj...

Teufellj

More on the rundown...270-725...:

Use these same sets and work with them...in other words-move the rows up or down. The fact is that the digits do not change the meaning of the lines that they originally were associated with-only the positional location. Be ware that when you do this movement (translocation) you must keep in mind that from Sunday to present date all past winners have to be included. They will of course be in different locations, at least some of them!

Teufellj...:)

Rundowns

It looks great but it still doesn't SHOW how you got to this point of hits.
Please elaborate on specifics thankyou.

Sidebar