Oct 2 Discussion

Sheba

1 winner last night... i got 10.00..

I see the 31 is a hot numbers lately. I like the 39 & 43 .
I think finally the lower numbers are gone to sleep and we will get back to the nicer numbers...

Have a nice day!

Sheba...:)

Maggie

question

Regarding Geenies question in an earlier post about Grey Cup drawing of numbers, once the 6+B are drawn, does that mean there is no chance of those numbers being drawn again for the bonus draw? Or do those balls go back in?

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: question

Maggie said:
Regarding Geenies question in an earlier post about Grey Cup drawing of numbers, once the 6+B are drawn, does that mean there is no chance of those numbers being drawn again for the bonus draw? Or do those ball go back in?
I believe they go back in Maggie :agree:

Ben

yes, possible
but 05 and 31 i d ont thinck so 60% no
17 if not next draw wait it for the next 4 draw i give it 60%
16 ................. same thing............................... .. 60%
38.................. same thing.............................. 65%
45...................same thing.............................. 70%
after 45, 44 is ready to come, many times they come together

Sheba

Ben
Just wondering what program you use...

I have lottery expert but only can do the 2 digit year so I have it started on 2000 and another database for 1999 and prior. I also use the lottomaster earlier version...

I have lottery downloaded but yet to give it a try...

Sheba..

Maggie

thoughts on upcoming draw

The 12-20-43 are still looming. Can't forget about them just yet.

Beaker, you and Dennis had some great discussions on this board. I just hope you continue to post your thoughts and ideas here with us because we need all the:help: we can get. :wavey:

Ben

Question for all members.

how you choose your pick.?

me i take all number that have more than 12 skip and half with 12 to 6 skip , and half from 6 to 2 skip and 2 from last draw.

i have small engraved plates (1 to 49) i put my choosen number in small bag and pick randomly my 6. some times i pick only 4, because i make 2 DN number....

Beaker

Re: thoughts on upcoming draw

Maggie said:
The 12-20-43 are still looming. Can't forget about them just yet.

Beaker, you and Dennis had some great discussions on this board. I just hope you continue to post your thoughts and ideas here with us because we need all the:help: we can get. :wavey:
Maggie,

I will continue to post as long as I still have fun :lol: I truly believe that by having these discussions a player can do better with their picks - that's why I post as often as I do and encourage discussions - otherwise I'm not interested. :dang: It's a little like going to the race track - if your not going through the program and buying tickets, watching horses run around a circle is pretty boring.

Dennis and I have had some great discussions - he is an excellent player and I enjoy his style. As an example, take a look at the discussions we had regarding 31 last draw :eek: He is by far the most consistent winning player I have seen - his record speaks for itself.

Sometimes it is good to take a break from the boards for awhile and just lurk to see what happens.

I don;t know if Dennis will post again but, if good players like yourself Maggie continue to contribute, we will have a great time and continue to win.

Now, 12-20-43 are still looming :agree2:

I'm looking at that 27 also.

Maggie, we need to look at what 5-31 announces - it could be very telling.

:read:

Last edited:

Maggie

announcer theory

Beaker,
I remember asking about that announcer theory a while back and I really didn't understand how that worked. I'm not sure I do now even. I've been looking at some past draws and I'm going to take a stab at it and say the 5-31 announces the 23.
Ok, now you can tell me how far off I am. :p:
The only way to learn is to ask, right? :erm:

Beaker

Re: announcer theory

Maggie said:
Beaker,
I remember asking about that announcer theory a while back and I really didn't understand how that worked. I'm not sure I do now even. I've been looking at some past draws and I'm going to take a stab at it and say the 5-31 announces the 23.
Ok, now you can tell me how far off I am. :p:
The only way to learn is to ask, right? :erm:
Not far off at all Maggie - I see that 23 also.:agree2: The other two I see are: 21-29

Some open pairs to consider:

16-17
33-34
36-37

Should consider something from each of these pairs :agree:
:read:

Last edited:

Maggie

What about the 34-35, Beaker? Is that one not chosen because the 35 is not a number that comes out too often? :confused:

Beaker

Maggie said:
What about the 34-35, Beaker? Is that one not chosen because the 35 is not a number that comes out too often? :confused:
Have to look at that 35 :confused: I don;t think its on the radar

Ben

Sheba said:
Ben
Just wondering what program you use...

I have lottery expert but only can do the 2 digit year so I have it started on 2000 and another database for 1999 and prior. I also use the lottomaster earlier version...

I have lottery downloaded but yet to give it a try...

Sheba..

Hi Sheba,
I use Smartluck (gail Howard) it s great program for statistics realy. i have it with wheeling system. it s cost me 150$ five years a go....

I never win with it big .....it s good for statistics, not tool for wining with garantee.......

Here what this program can do....this is not promotion for this program.....Here i want only to share strategy and tools with you......
Lotto pro is not bad (my opinion0
lotto hat is good too (my opinion)
lotto master not bad (my opinion)

Smartluck.....lotto advantage do:
1. open lottery (6/49, 7/47 etc......... 2. open game
3. Quick Stats ......... B. Games Out View of History
4. Drawings Since Hit Chart .......... C. Adjacent Numbers
5. Multiple Hit Pattern Chart ........D. Trailing Numbers
6. Skip and Hit Chart ....... E. Ten Game Group Count
7. Hit Charts ....... F. Sum Tracking Chart
8. Companion Number Chart ....... G. Last Digit Analysis
9. Companion Pairs , Etc. .......... H. Low/High Bias Tracker
A. Neighboring Pairs Etc. .......... I. Odd/Even Bias Tracker

J. Cluster Hit Chart .............. V. Lottery Advantage Scoreboard
K. Cluster Skip Chart .......... W. Smart Picks (tm)
L. Gap Distribution .......... X. Number Group Test Drive
Y. Lotto Odds Calculator
N. Lotto Astro Scope .......... Z. Perpetual Calendar
F2 OR F7 Wheeling.

Last edited:

Brad

Hi Ben,

great prog for stats, not good for predicting (but which prog is ?).
I've had a copy for more than 4 yrs, upgraded it recently (free) from their ws ... get a few more features that way.

I've tried many progs, free and not so free ;) , but find myself coming back to GH for the stats, havn't found a better one yet in that area.

Cheers :agree2:

PS this is NOT a promo :D

renata

Wheeling your numbers

I often post reply's and sometimes questions...
Like for instance I had asked Beaker about the 32 for last draw but did't get a reply.
I enjoy the discussion and need all the help I can get with picking my numbers. I'm trying to understand what the best way is for the best results.
I have only been on this board for a month now and the good thing is that I have learned a thing or two and have won more in the past month than I have in all the time I've been playing the lotto.
I still don't get how to determine how you all know what is coming up and what is going to miss.. It's a foreign language to me.
I want to try a program but I can't afford to pay for one and I've tried the free downloads...
I've tried lotto pro for as long as I could use it free,I've looked at lotto hat but don't really understand the program, and I've just downloaded Lotto Master but found it to be horrible.
I'm still on the hunt for a program that I can understand and that is free.
I would love to be one of the people here that can have an intellegent conversation about the picks, instead of just guessing and making a stab at it.:confused:

Maggie

Beaker,
I didn't think that 35 was a very good choice either, but I asked because it was part of a pair. 34-35
So, my choice would be the 37 if I were to go with one of them. :)

Ben

Brad said:
Hi Ben,

great prog for stats, not good for predicting (but which prog is ?).
I've had a copy for more than 4 yrs, upgraded it recently (free) from their ws ... get a few more features that way.

I've tried many progs, free and not so free ;) , but find myself coming back to GH for the stats, havn't found a better one yet in that area.

Cheers :agree2:

PS this is NOT a promo :D

I thinck no program can predicting 6 next numbers, may be 4 numbers yes .
like last draw many programs predict 01-05-17-38, because they have more than 12 skips.
me too i've tried many programs and all work in the same principe, all use graphics to saw statistics only GH use numbers no graphics ......i like numbers
how choose good numbers that is the problem.....and how play them.
using wheeling it s cost a lot, good only for group (10 players minimum)....
Sure, playing smart is ideal, like do not play combination witch is coming in the past, etc.
see my last post how i choose my numbers and how a paly them.
Good Brad....

Ben

Re: Wheeling your numbers

renata said:
I often post reply's and sometimes questions...
Like for instance I had asked Beaker about the 32 for last draw but did't get a reply.
I enjoy the discussion and need all the help I can get with picking my numbers. I'm trying to understand what the best way is for the best results.
I have only been on this board for a month now and the good thing is that I have learned a thing or two and have won more in the past month than I have in all the time I've been playing the lotto.
I still don't get how to determine how you all know what is coming up and what is going to miss.. It's a foreign language to me.
I want to try a program but I can't afford to pay for one and I've tried the free downloads...
I've tried lotto pro for as long as I could use it free,I've looked at lotto hat but don't really understand the program, and I've just downloaded Lotto Master but found it to be horrible.
I'm still on the hunt for a program that I can understand and that
is free.

HI Renata,
you ask for 32?
some quicks stats.

No bonus...........................................with bonus
46 skips (since april 20).............................46 skips
longest skip....48........................................20 skips
last skip ........36(before 20 april)
total hits.........255......................................290 hits
best friend or companion: 47 (52 times)
His enemy..... 11 (26 times)
other numbers?.....no problem.
32 is good to play it for the next draw, until his appearance, (my opinion)

I would love to be one of the people here that can have an intellegent conversation about the picks, instead of just guessing and making a stab at it.:confused:

renata

Winning guesses?

Well I have decided that this draw I am only going to play 10 numbers on 10 lines. i now have to decide what 10 out of 20 that I will play. Here are the 20 that I am thinking about...
Now I just have to pick 10 out of these numbers to play:rolleyes:
I will post my final 10 by the end of tomorrow.
HELP??? Any suggestions Beaker or Maggie, or anybody else for that matter.

Maggie

Hi Renata,

Your picks look pretty good to me, I have 10 of them in my picks. I still like the 15-18 from last weeks thoughts and have included them again. Beaker will be able to tell us more about these. :agree: The longer you stay on this board, the more you learn. I certainly don't have the expertise of alot of the members on this board, but I'm slowly starting to figure out some of the terms used here. The only way to learn is to ask, everyone is willing to help. :thumb:

time for bath #2 for the stinky dog.:bawl:

Sidebar