numbers

Frank

is there a document with all the different combinations to the lotto game.

Hi,
You do not say which lottery you are referring to, but this is the 649 forum. If for example you mean a lottery choosing six balls from a possible 49 , I assume you are aware that there are 13,983,816 different combinations. You cannot be serious in wanting to see all these written down in a document ? It will make pretty boring reading and occupy a lot of space. What would you do with this if you had it? There are Excel macros that will generate all the combinations and write them out into a spreadsheet but I really don't see the point in doing this, unless you want to give your PC a really good workout. I would not wish to subject my PC to that. I can imagine the combinations without need to do further work.
I believe Bloubul had a similar macro for a different lottery which was discussed recently.

jack

Hello,haile, you can decrease from 13 million. Around 200 thousand bets
* Provided that a maximum of three in a row is drawn, the three numbers
* In the columns, which is drawn in 95%, and a cross of Cartesian type patterns
* Poisto the reduction, now when you give 4 numbers line you errra
* Why is the maximum three numbers
* Example
* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 = 02 05 07 09 = here you are wrong
* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 = 02 08 09 = right, yes
In the 10 columns in the same way,

Frank

If they have, they haven’t said. I doubt whether anyone from any lotto forum has won the jackpot. If they have, they will be sensible enough not to tell anyone. That’s the wisdom of these forums.

Sidebar