Numbers From ezpick.com!!!!

Sheba

Why would you want to buy your numbers is beyond me.. Most of the information if free for the picking....The only ones who make any money of those piks are the ones who are selling them..
Hope you did well with them and made at least your money back...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

gwright

About Numbers

I was trying to be helpful!! I was giving the numbers away for free so if anyone wanted them they wouldn't have to buy them.
I sorry I'm not as SMART as you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheba

Re: About Numbers

gwright said:
I was trying to be helpful!! I was giving the numbers away for free so if anyone wanted them they wouldn't have to buy them.
I sorry I'm not as SMART as you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your help, piks and opinions are welcome here..
I never said you were not smart nor that I was smarter than you. Just giving you my opinion...Guess you did not like it..oh well...:notme:

ladiluck

Re: Re: About Numbers

Sheba said:
Your help, piks and opinions are welcome here..
I never said you were not smart nor that I was smarter than you. Just giving you my opinion...Guess you did not like it..oh well...:notme:

hey any advice is welcome, one does not have to adhere to it, and it doesn't sound like any of us havehit the big one yet so anything that can help is welcome, especially if it saves us money.

Sheba

Hi Ladiluck...

What lotteries do you play? And do you have much Luck?

ladiluck

Sheba said:
Hi Ladiluck...

What lotteries do you play? And do you have much Luck?

I play 649 and western 649, super 7 and pick 3
tried keno off and on but not to lucky on that but since dec/03 when I won 400 on pick 3 and started playing more numbers I have been winning enough to keep playing and since thenhad one good day as I posted back some time on feb 1 I won 1650 and 400 on a 833 pick 3 (that's my best todate on lotteries.
next best was 573 on a single ticket but have won upto 800+ some of my wheeling numbers, but I usually put all wins under 100 right back into tickets , so I spend alot on tickets

how about you any good wins

ge504

Pick3

I know this may change the subject a bit, but here is my question: What type of wheeling system do you use for you Pick 3.. I use lottery software for my pick 3 picks, and I must say i've been quite successful as for as my winnings so far.. In your wheeling system for pick3, and How many tickets do you play in order to be successful? or what would you recommend? If I'm not clear in my questioning please let me know..

Thanks in advance
ge:confused:

Last edited:

ladiluck

:)
I WHEEL 12 NUMBERS ON 6 BOARDS AND 12 NUMBERS ON 42 BOARDS AND 20 NUMBERS ON 100 BOARDS , THESE I DO ON 649 AND ON OCCASION ON THE WESTERN 649, i DO SOME 7 NUMBER AND 8 NUMBER COMBOS ON THEM ALSO, ON SUPER 7 I USUALLY PLAY 8 NUMBER COMBOS, I JUST PICK NUMBRS I LIKE OR USE QUICK PICKS IF I AM IN A HURRY,
HOW MUCH DO I SPEND, DEPENDS ON MY WINNINGS, BUT, USUALLY HAVE A COUPLE OF HUNDRED IN ALL THE DIFFERENT LOTTO'S AT ANY GIVEN TIME ATLEAST UNTIL I HAVE A DRY SPELL FOR MORE THAN 2 TO 3 DRAWS, IF I DON'T WIN ATLEAST 50% OR BETTER OF MY MONEY BACK I CUT BACK FOR AWHILE OR PLAY DIFFERENT NUMBERS FOR AWHILE. NOTHING SCILENTIFIC, JUST THE MORE YOU PLAY THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE TO WIN, BUT ALSO THE BETTER CHANCE OF GOING BROKE FAST TOO, I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO WIN BETTER THAN 4 CORRECT NUMBERS ON THAT 649 , ON PICK 3 I JUST PLAY AROUND WILTH NUMBERS THAT SEEM LIKE THEY SHOULD HIT AGAIN OR USE SOME QUICK PICKS. PICK 3 CAN ADD UP TOO ALOT OF MONEY FAST AS A DAILY DRAW SO I USUALLY PLAY SOME NUMBERS ON A LOWER BET AND STICK THE ODD $5 WAGER IN

GOOD LUCK TO YOU:goodluck:

nipsirc

In one week, I have won three times in Ontario Pick 3. Amazing & Wonderful !!!

My system really work..... Only in PICK 3

Have not worked in Lotto 649 or Super 7 yet.

Sidebar