Nov 23 - 30 Piks...

Sheba

Member
Just figured I start a new thread so it would include all the rest of November...

I will post my plays later on...
Good Luck anyway...

Sheba__:dog:
 

Sheba

Member
Nov 23 Keno Atlantic..
03-10-14-16-17-26-40-45-51-59-69


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
Nov 23 Keno Atlantic..
03-10-14-16-17-26-40-45-51-59-69


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
Keno Atlantic Results:
23 Nov 2003
03 05 10 17 22 28 30 36 38 39
40 42 43 44 49 58 60 63 65 70
I had 4/10 for Nothing :crap:


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Keno Atlantic
Can someone pik 3 sets of Numbers for me to play..
I would like
1 set of 2 numbers
1 set of 6 numbers and
1 set of 10 Numbers..My insta piks are really bad and my piks are even worse...:lol:
Thanks


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
Keno Atlantic
Can someone pik 3 sets of Numbers for me to play..
I would like
1 set of 2 numbers
1 set of 6 numbers and
1 set of 10 Numbers..My insta piks are really bad and my piks are even worse...:lol:
Thanks


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
----------------------------------------------------------
Had to go and pik my own...I post them when I get back from the store...


Sheba__:dog:
 

Sheba

Member
Here they are:
02-03-04-09-14-18-24-29-33-36-44-47-55-58-62-67..


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Here I go Québec Banco....
27-37-46-47-58-62-63-65
10-27-46-55-58-59-63-69
02-10-37-39-50-55-63-69
02-12-13-15-17-40-42-65
10-13-23-24-33-39-40-42
10-19-20-32-37-50-54-60
10-24-27-39-47-62-64-69
09-17-20-38-43-51-52
09-19-24-45-48-52-58
19-24-38-43-45-48-58
17-19-20-24-45-51-58
17-19-24-38-43-45-52
09-27-31-48-62-63
08-12-15-34-60-67
04-05-06-10-31-41
Hit me!...Thunder!
:agree: :agree2:
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
Here I go Québec Banco....
27-37-46-47-58-62-63-65
10-27-46-55-58-59-63-69
02-10-37-39-50-55-63-69
02-12-13-15-17-40-42-65
10-13-23-24-33-39-40-42
10-19-20-32-37-50-54-60
10-24-27-39-47-62-64-69
09-17-20-38-43-51-52
09-19-24-45-48-52-58
19-24-38-43-45-48-58
17-19-20-24-45-51-58
17-19-24-38-43-45-52
09-27-31-48-62-63
08-12-15-34-60-67
04-05-06-10-31-41
Hit me!...Thunder!
:agree: :agree2:
Came close....got 10$ back from that first line...Mister Greatness will hit a big one soon here...you can bet on it! :agree: :agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
Here they are:
02-03-04-09-14-18-24-29-33-36-44-47-55-58-62-67..


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
Keno Atlantic Results are:
24 Nov 2003 01 02 04 05 08 10 14 17 20 27 30 37 38 41 44 49 54 57 60 62
I got my 2/2 for 7.00
2/10 for nothing and 1/4 for nothing..


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Keno Atlantic Nov 25
02-03-04-09-14-18-24-29-
33-36-44-47-55-58-62-67..

1 month to :santa:....:D

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Bones

Member
Nov. 25

03 10 11 12 19 21 51 58 59 61
01 08 16 22 32 33 35 44 56 68
01 08 16 22 25 29 44 48
09 32 33 35 39 48 56 57
 
Here I go Québec Banco....Lets give it another shot!...November 25
27-37-46-47-58-62-63-65
10-27-46-55-58-59-63-69
02-10-37-39-50-55-63-69
02-12-13-15-17-40-42-65
10-13-23-24-33-39-40-42
10-19-20-32-37-50-54-60
10-24-27-39-47-62-64-69
09-17-20-38-43-51-52
09-19-24-45-48-52-58
19-24-38-43-45-48-58
17-19-20-24-45-51-58
17-19-24-38-43-45-52
09-27-31-48-62-63
08-12-15-34-60-67
04-05-06-10-31-41
Hit me!...Thunder!
:agree:
 

Godload

Member
11/25/03 ONT Keno

I really like that 10 or 12 to show tonite

Playing a 10 number wheel of:7 lines 5 number

08-10-12-13-16-20-25-28-35-36

08-10-12-28-35
08-12-20-28-35
08-13-16-25-36
10-12-13-35-36
10-12-13-20-36
10-16-20-25-35
13-16-25-28-36

Playing these also

10-12-13
10-35-36
10-12-35
10-12-20-35-36

G'luck all, Thunder is striking in T-Dot tonite. Might have to make a trip down to Bloor St tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :bomb: :bomb: :kaioken: :beer: :pimp: :uzi: :gift:
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
Keno Atlantic Nov 25
02-03-04-09-14-18-24-29-
33-36-44-47-55-58-62-67..

1 month to :santa:....:D

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
Results are:
04 09 22 25 28 29 30 32 36 37
38 39 41 42 46 48 50 57 63 66

I had ....3 numbers so I got nothing! :crap:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member

Keno Atlantic Nov 26
02-03-04-09-14-18-24-29
33-36-44-47-55-58-62-67..


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Bones

Member
Nov. 26

02 06 21 25 36 38 46 52 61 65
01 12 28 30 41 48 50 60 62 63
09 21 38 39 41 42 46 57 59 65
06 08 16 25 28 41 51 63
25 30 32 46 55 58 59 61
 
Last edited:

charles2

Member
For Nov 26

20 21 22 32 34 36 37 40 46 47
20 21 22 32 34 36 37 40
22 32 34 36 37 40 46 47
20 21 22 36 40 47
20 22 32 34 37 46
21 36 37 40 46 47

16 24 13 17 52 55 40 41 20 33
16 24 13 17 52 55 40 41
16 24 13 17 52 55
 
Last edited:
Top