NOV 1 - 8 Piks

Sheba

Member
Keno Atlantic Nov 1
05-08-12-16-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Got many very close calls yesterday....Going with them again tonite...Here I go Québec Banco....I'm ready to unleash a few sets for a while ...I'll be playing these for some draws to come...adding three more lines in there...
07-10-11-17-31-34-35-49-56
01-22-30-37-40-48-57-62-70
02-04-05-07-08-19-25-32-60
01-10-34-42-48-55-60
35-37-39-42-48-49-60
21-35-37-42-48-49-60
06-07-09-21-30-52-59
07-09-13-21-30-32-52
09-11-21-39-48-49-60
15-20-39-48-50-58
03-27-38-53-58-66(this one just became the best 6 hitters in the history yesterday....it has hit...13 times in all)
35-37-42-48-49-60
07-09-19-37-43
07-09-21-30-32
07-09-21-30-52
07-09-21-30
07-09-21-32
07-09-30-52
07-09-37-43
13-30-39-50
22-39-56-63
28-30-58-66
07-09-21
07-09-30
30-39-50
39-44-61
Lets see them drop...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Last edited:

Bones

Member
Nov. 01

16 17 41 43 51 53 58 61 68 69
01 07 25 28 35 48 49 52 59 65
07 28 45 52 53 67 68
13 21 23 27 39 53
 

charles2

Member
For Nov 1 On Keno

4 14 31 43 59 68
4 21 31 42 58 69
6 21 31 46 58 69


Maggie Close again with 3/4 last night also SOON !!!
 

Sheba

Member
[COLOR=dark blue]Nothing again last night..:crap: Now will I play the same set again or Insta Piks...Will think about that and see in the AM...Any Suggestions?[/COLOR]

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
Got many very close calls yesterday....Going with them again tonite...Here I go Québec Banco....I'm ready to unleash a few sets for a while ...I'll be playing these for some draws to come...adding three more lines in there...
07-10-11-17-31-34-35-49-56
01-22-30-37-40-48-57-62-70
02-04-05-07-08-19-25-32-60
01-10-34-42-48-55-60
35-37-39-42-48-49-60
21-35-37-42-48-49-60
06-07-09-21-30-52-59
07-09-13-21-30-32-52
09-11-21-39-48-49-60
15-20-39-48-50-58
03-27-38-53-58-66(this one just became the best 6 hitters in the history yesterday....it has hit...13 times in all)
35-37-42-48-49-60
07-09-19-37-43
07-09-21-30-32
07-09-21-30-52
07-09-21-30
07-09-21-32
07-09-30-52
07-09-37-43
13-30-39-50
22-39-56-63
28-30-58-66
07-09-21
07-09-30
30-39-50
39-44-61
Lets see them drop...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Playing them again tonite...some of these will hit shortly.... :agree:
 

charles2

Member
For Nov 2 On Keno

15 45 46 47 53 58 60 61 67 68

1 15 21 32 53 61 68

1 15 28 45 52 68
3 19 28 46 49 68
3 21 28 45 50 68
3 21 28 47 52 68
7 13 28 45 52 68
7 13 28 46 49 68
7 13 28 46 50 67
7 13 28 47 50 68
7 13 27 46 50 68
7 15 28 46 53 68
7 15 28 47 52 68
7 15 27 46 52 68
7 19 28 46 53 68

11 14 32 45 51 68
11 15 32 45 48 60
11 20 31 45 54 60

1 18 32 47 59 68
1 21 32 46 55 60
1 24 33 41 58 68
1 24 33 41 58 68
5 29 32 47 58 68

1 18 34 40 55 61
2 9 34 40 53 61

1 21 34 40 44 65
1 24 34 42 55 65
1 30 34 38 47 65

2 17 32 46 53 61
4 17 25 46 53 70

I call these ones the Dennis "Special" - cause i wanna ride the same lucky train he's on ) :agree2: :agree: :lol:
 

Godload

Member
Trying these out this 10 liner

03-04-05-18-41-45-51-58-65-69

and some 6 liners

03-04-18-45-51-69
03-04-41-45-51-65
03-05-18-51-58-65
03-05-41-45-51-58
03-41-45-51-65-69
04-05-18-41-51-69
04-05-51-58-65-69
04-18-41-51-58-69
05-18-45-51-58-65
 

Sheba

Member
Keno Atlantic Nov 2
:uzi:01-02-06-11-24-25-47-48-60-62-63-64 :dance1:


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, you have different fingers.:yes:
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
Got many very close calls yesterday....Going with them again tonite...Here I go Québec Banco....I'm ready to unleash a few sets for a while ...I'll be playing these for some draws to come...adding three more lines in there...
07-10-11-17-31-34-35-49-56
01-22-30-37-40-48-57-62-70
02-04-05-07-08-19-25-32-60
01-10-34-42-48-55-60
35-37-39-42-48-49-60
21-35-37-42-48-49-60
06-07-09-21-30-52-59
07-09-13-21-30-32-52
09-11-21-39-48-49-60
15-20-39-48-50-58
03-27-38-53-58-66(this one just became the best 6 hitters in the history yesterday....it has hit...13 times in all)
35-37-42-48-49-60
07-09-19-37-43
07-09-21-30-32
07-09-21-30-52
07-09-21-30
07-09-21-32
07-09-30-52
07-09-37-43
13-30-39-50
22-39-56-63
28-30-58-66
07-09-21
07-09-30
30-39-50
39-44-61
Lets see them drop...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Tomorrow morning while I'm at the lotto office collecting my latest 6/49 win....I'll collect another 100$ from tonite's win in Banco...Now where Mister greatness is he going to hit next :lol: :clown: :agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Tomorrow morning while I'm at the lotto office collecting my latest 6/49 win....I'll collect another 100$ from tonite's win in Banco...Now where Mister greatness is he going to hit next :lol: :clown: :agree2:
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

They might change the lotto when you bring all those tickets in

:worry: :worry:

Congratulations again !!! :dance1:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I'll just try to convince them that it is all coïncidences Buddy! :lol:
I'm not worried - they all think it's random coincidence. :clown: :rolleyes:

You might be on the news :agree: ;)

sorry for the interuption here
 

charles2

Member
Yes another nice hit Dennis = your on FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

HAHAHHAH

:lol:
 
charles2 said:
Yes another nice hit Dennis = your on FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

HAHAHHAH

:lol:
Charles this is only the tip of the iceberg here...I hold it for a long time measuring my strategy here...and I expect a few more to drop pretty soon...Many more will drop...
 

Bones

Member
Nov. 03

01 19 20 28 32 45 47 60 61 68
03 18 22 38 44 53 59 62 63 65
12 18 30 39 52 69 70
01 10 30 32 41 44 51 58 68 69
 
Top