new TEXAS 5/44 1/44

Rebeckah

Since this is a brand spankin' new lottery I'm gonna make me a Texas set & see how it does as long as I play this game. 14 #s:

2-7-9-11-13-18-22-25-28-31-34-36-40-44

Godload

05/05/03

4-14-21-33-41 Live in T-Dot but play this Bekah you may be going down to Elm St to party if ya do =D

I give credit to the Psychic Energy derived from the Astro-Boy logo for this number selection. =O

Godload

Hm just browsing here and results of texas lotto. 381 hit for pick 3 tonite. Tomatin was posting predictions and he had 138 down down. If ya play pick 3 may be a good idea to browse the pick 3 section in Daily lottos.

Rebeckah

heya, I don't play the pick 3 cuz we have 2 drawings a day & I don't want to do all that work & not be able to keep up on buying tickets. I prefer lotto jackpots anyway. Altho I do think pick3's & 4's may have better payoff results per play. Ala Steve Player style of incremental wagering & such. Which I heard he copied from somebody else. Anyhoo, I still read all the posts here cuz I like to see what everybody's doing.

Clipper

Hi Rebeckah!

Hey there.....found my way over here <G>

Im anxious to see what the results of the new game are going to be like <G>

In my previous tracking of Pick 6 I noticed that not all denominatinos played every game and was able to eliminate 1 to 2 Denoms occaionally. Also learned how to delete certain numbers ending in 2 specific digits.

By the time I deleted certain digits, I could reduce the field of 50-54 down to abou5 18-20 before making my final decisions.

Rebeckah

hi Clipper. When you say denominations, do you mean decades? Like 0-9, teens, twenties, thirties, etc.? starting with 20/54 is really good! How have you done winning wise? My biggest prob has been wheeling into winning combinations. In the past I've gotten 6#s right, more than once even!, but didn't have them wheeled together in a winning combination. :( The new game should be interesting. Do you know if they're using brand new ball sets? I'm thinking I should hold onto my old sheets, but if it's all new balls, then there's no point.

Rebeckah

oh yea, what software are you using? Do you track anything by hand? just curious. I use Gail Howard's sw mainly, along with lots of manual sheets and Quattro spreadsheets. I also use Lottery Director & lots of other software that I tinker with as I'm trying to learn it.

Since you track final digits, have you noticed what I call the *2 rule* which was that a large % of the time 2 final digits would repeat and 2 FDs would be new. I also found this happening with skips. I'd say 90% of the time there'd be at least one repeating FD/skip, which helped me hone in on some #s. I also set up a cool graph to chart the #s as they hit, THAT was so cool to see it go up and down & I started getting really good at predicting with it. (I have only been using that about a month now).
As you might guess I'm really happy to finally be able to discuss TX Lotto with somebody who's really into it. Glad you're here. :) I think that together we can improve our winnings!

Clipper

Regards Lottery

Afraid I dont play the Pick 6 but when I did track the 50 digits (before they changed to 54) I divided the 50 up into Denominations.

1 through 10 was considered a Singles Denomination
11 through 20 I considered a Teen
21 through 30 I considered a Twenty
31 through 40 I considered a Thirty
41 through 50 I considered a Forty.

For the Pick 3 any Sum Totals that total 0 through 10 I consider a Single Denomination; Sum Totals 11 through 20 I consider a Teen and Sum Totals 21 to 27 a Twenty.

Havent heard anything about whether they will have new balls or not. Figure they will have new machines so why not new balls?:agree:

There has to be 2 machines in order to produce 5 out of 44 and 1 out of a separate group of 44.

When I did track the Pick 6 digits, I didnt track them more then a year after I saw it was easier to track 10 digits in Pick 3 instead. Figured I would get that system down where could make some consistent money that would afford me the time to work on my Pick 6 ideas. So, I really didnt get into the playing of Pick 6 to really win anything
:(

The only software I use for my Pick 3 is some that has been developed for me by a College Student at UNT and is constructed according to my criteria. He really doesnt understand the system :lol: but is able to do everything I ask of him so far :D

I've looked at other software but never found any that I was comfortable with and was hard to tell "how" to use it. Seemed lilke most of the software I've found has been full of Charts for Hot, Cold, Due, Dead and what and I wanted software that I could generate 3 digit combinations.

The software I now have will manipulate the 10 digits pretty much anyway I want to work them as I have "filters" in place to block out certain digits, Sum Totals, etc. Just havent decided yet whether I will market the software or not as it's not even in an "Install" file but rather a JAVA file that you simply put on your Hard Drive in a folder you create. Up until about 45 days ago all my tracking was done by hand

Am hoping in the future if/when I ever get to work on the other Lottery games that this College student will still be around and able to work with me on that software. ;) :heul:

Rebeckah

oookay, I posted the above before I read your other posts. :blush: So do you think you'll get back into pick6 now that a new game is starting?

Clipper

Im not sure when I will be going back to tracking Pick 6 just yet. Want to first hit my Pick 3 for a "hefty" amount before I try keeping up with Pick 6. My Software is still a "work in progress" right now and I seem to have my hands full coming up with different ways to use it :eek:

I never played or tracked the Pick 6 when it was 54 balls so didnt work with any of the Game Cards. The old Pick 6 (5 digits) I recall were 5 to a row for 10 rows and 5 columns. This is what I will keep my records as for my tracking purposes. Since I only did it a year and that was 10 years ago I dont remember much about the results I did get :blush: I do think the idea I have can be effectively used if can also get computer software to manipulate results as I have been able to do with this Pick 3 tracking <G>

Never heard the separation of digits called "decades" before :clown: Calling them Denominations was just something I have always referred them too.

I will definitely be watching the results of the new game since they are going to 44 balls!:D I will need to first accumulate enough results to start my Database for my computations which at the rate of 2 games a week could take 2-3 months :eek:

Might pick up a bunch of the old Game Cards before they get thrown out and use them as work sheets :lol:

Clipper

Well...Rebeckah....the results of the 1st new game are in.....
1-11-17-28-41-40. Appears you had 3 of them in your list! WTG!

For my tracking purposes, it is what I would consider a 6 Row, 4 column game, 5 denomination game (counting the Bonus Ball) with alpha pattern of "OOOEOE". There were no digits ending in either 4 or 9 so the 4th column "broke". If didnt count the Bonus Ball, then it would be a 5 Row game <G>

For the "New" Game Card purposes, it would be a 5 row game for first 5 digits with no digits playing on the 5th row. The "41" came off the 6th row. If didnt count the Bonus Ball would have been a 4 denomination game. Then via picking the Denomination for the Bonus Ball and whether E or O you could complete the 6 digits.

I might be tracking the Pick 6 sooner then I thought! Was lying in bed last night and thought about how I might be able to use my Pick 3 software to assist in the Pick 6 tracking hehehe :lol:

It wont generate the actual numbers to play but think it can direct me to what "groups" of numbers to consider and with another technique tell me the alpha (EO) pattern of the digits when they do play!

Through another process of elimination I might be able to come up with some Pick 6 games to play!

Rebeckah

*ye-haw!* Definately a good omen for what is to come for me! :) :lol: Big wins!

I like your idea of tracking individual E/O patterns in the combination. I have used a similar system with the decades... tens, 20s, 30s, etc. & found it quite revealing. Part of the thrill now, for me, is starting all over & being able to create every type of database/chart I've ever wanted now. Before it woudda been soooo time consuming, but now it doesn't. Very good omens.

peter

Clipper said:
Well...Rebeckah....the results of the 1st new game are in.....
1-11-17-28-41-40. Appears you had 3 of them in your list! WTG!
Look at this as a TRIPLE LD of 1
and a consecutive 40/41.

Rebeckah

A triple FD hit was a bit of a rarity in the last game & here we are starting on a 3 FD & a consecutive. I'm thinking there's going to be 1-2 repeats, just cuz balls aren't all equal as they'd think when we start. & reviewing another games beginings, there were lots of repeats. Plus there's that open set/consecutive rule. I'd also favor FD 1 again. I don't think I'm going to bet $ until there's more of a history tho. But, gotta keep my skills up. Nice to get going on it finally.... :sad:

***These are rubber balls made in France. Should we call them *Freedom balls*? :rolleyes:

Clipper

Freedom Balls, huh? Only if they "set you free" with a BIG WIN!
Read in newspaper today that they did buy 2 new machines for the new game <G>

peter

[
***These are rubber balls made in France. Should we call them *Freedom balls*? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
I did'nt think France had any balls, where did they get these ones from?:lol:

peter said:
[
***These are rubber balls made in France. Should we call them *Freedom balls*? :rolleyes:
I did'nt think France had any balls, where did they get these ones from?:lol: [/B][/QUOTE]
What does that supposed to mean???? :confused:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I did'nt think France had any balls, where did they get these ones from?:lol:
What does that supposed to mean???? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
It was a joke Dennis, not intended to slur anyone, If I did, I'm sorry, It was to mean a lack of support by the French government, as well the Canadian government for not supporting our American friends during the Iraqi crisis

peter said:
What does that supposed to mean???? :confused:
It was a joke Dennis, not intended to slur anyone, If I did, I'm sorry, It was to mean a lack of support by the French government, as well the Canadian government for not supporting our American friends during the Iraqi crisis [/B][/QUOTE]
Precisely And I won't get into this....but...
Read your history pals... :read:
Without the French army support the U.S. would have never win their revolution war against England ...and their suppose freedom :worry: would still only be a dream today...a big american dream!!!:gunfire:
Better talk about lotto here...

Sidebar