New Playslip Printing Program

CDEX

For players who have been looking for an easy way of printing playslips ...

There is a new program called "Playslip Pal".

Here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/4696/

It reads combinations from a plain text file, and prints the 'marks' onto the playslips. It will work with any lottery program that can store your combinations in a text file.

You can also just use your Windows 'Notepad' to write some lines in a text file. Then you can use "Playslip Pal" to print the slips. That can be faster than marking them by hand (and less chance of errors).

As it works with plain text files, it's as close to a 'universal' playslip program as you can find.

Playslip layouts are already set up for some games. Also you can make a new layout for your game's playslip, on a menu.

The "Playslip Pal" program also checks your tickets for winning numbers, after the game's draw.

- - - - - -

The program has been developed by Paul McCoy (in Canada).

The Web site is "The Lottery Mine", at the link above. There is also a support forum there for Playslip Pal users.

In case anybody is wondering, I don't have any connection with Paul or the software. I just think it's a fine program. I've tested it, and it prints accurately and fast.

Joe Roberts
CDEX

Very interesting site...Lots of great topics in there...
But if you live down Western Canada or in Québec this playslip printer won't work as it is...
Still a great place to visit...Thanks for the link!
:agree: :agree2:

CDEX

Cdex

That software is no longer available.

... (The messages in this forum were from 2004 -- almost six years ago.)

If you like, you can find other playslip software at the Lottery Director web site:

... http://www.ldir.com

That includes Freeware for printing playslips.

Joe Roberts
CDEX

yiyi2780

Thank you for your reply! I have tried, that one is not working! My game is a pick 4. Too bad I just saw your massage about this printing software!

CDEX

Cdex

The older software you asked about: Playslip Pal (from six years ago),

... and the modern one we suggested:

... ... Lottery Director (available today) ...

... are for Lotto games.

Neither one was intended for Pick-4 daily games.

- - -

Playslip Pal (2004) is no longer available.

Lottery Director (current) works with Pick-5, Pick-6 Lotto games, including USA and Canada games, and Powerball and MegaMillions.

... You choose your numbers from the game's trends -- manually or automatically.

... You wheel your numbers -- manually or automatically (or a combination of both ways).

... You filter your combinations, to control your prize goal and your playing cost -- manually or automatically. Each filter shows a Preview of your winning chance and your cost, before you select it.

Then you're done. You print your playslips, automatically.

- - -

That's what the modern software does.

And of course, you can check for winning combinations after the drawing, automatically.

The software shows wins at each prize level.

- - -

The old software (from six years ago) is no longer available.

Current software, including freeware for printing playslips, is at the LD web site:

... http://www.ldir.com

- - -

You're replying to a six-year-old message in the forum.

Much has happened since then.

It's suggested you investigate the modern Web link.

Kind regards,

Joe Roberts
CDEX

Sidebar